Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dimzon01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2008, 05:38 PM
    2 year green card
    Hello,I got married in October 2007 and I got my 2 year green card in July 2008,but we are separeted from April 2008.My wife going to divorce with me.Please tell me what to do? I don't want to lose my status.Thank you.
    studioworks Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2008, 09:22 PM
    I think you are talking about the 2 years temporary marriage visa which you get before you get ILR. If you get separated before completion of those 2 years you may not be able to apply for ILR. You can still live for that 2 years period and work without any restriction
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Dec 17, 2008, 09:28 PM

What country??
    dimzon01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2008, 05:07 AM
    Usa

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

51 year old Greek with a US green card no military service, can I travel to Greece [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 51 year old Greek citizen with a US green card, I've lived in the United States for 38 years. I've been told by a relative who recently travelled to Greece that, if I ever travel to Greece upon arrival I will be obligated to pay a fine of $3,000US dollars and serve 40 days in the military. ...

Is H1 married to Green Card Holder elligible to apply for Green Card? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am on my H1B visa in USA since Jan 2006.I got married to a Permanent resident in US while I am on my h1B. 1) I would like to know if I could start my green card processing through my husband? 2) How long can I stay on my H1B and when should I get my extension of H1B? Thanks Much!...

Green card [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I have a question about my stat in this country. I been here for 18yrs and I have not able to get my green card or a workpermit. What can I do? {moved from Introductions-<>}

Expired 10 year green card [ 1 Answers ]

I know someone who has an expired green card. She has already applied for a new one and sent the money for it. How long does it take now to renew this card? Can she get a job with the expired green card and the letter from the government where it says that they received the money to process her...

View more questions Search