Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tata85usa Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2008, 02:37 PM
    Pregnency or not
    Its second month my breast changed , a got period last month at Nov 23 rd by just 2 days then its stopped one day and got one more day, its was not different like light color or lot or less, breast are liking few tropes per day from both of them, and when I am cooking especially fried I start vomiting, most of them I have feeling to vomit all the time, I its early to do test but I got really deb back pain , all simpletons are pregnancy but I feel I will get a period because of back pain , please let me now if you had a badly beck pain during the pregnancy? I now its possible when you are 5,6,7,8,9 month pregnant but from the start ?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2008, 02:48 PM

Some women do have some back pain even in early pregnancy, but if your back is quite painful and you are vomiting, it may be something else as well. Try a home pregnancy test, or see your doctor for a test at the office.

Dec 17, 2008, 05:42 PM

First I want to thank you for answer, it s not really bed pain looks like I have to get a period
    womaningirl Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Dec 17, 2008, 05:51 PM

So u don't think your pregnant anymore?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2008, 06:30 PM

Feeling as if you are about to start your period can be a common feeling in early pregnancy as well... whether that is some cramping, back ache, or both. Maybe see what happens when your next period is due... if no period, or it too is unusual from your norm, try a pregnancy test.

Dec 17, 2008, 06:59 PM

I don't now if I am, I had IUD after my first, I removed in September to try another baby. Its feels I am getting my period I have a back pain but usually before the period I always getting one big pimple , I don't have these time, when I was pregnant in my doughier I didn't have a back pain until 6-7 month, and now its really hearth especially when I need to get up from bed .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnency probblem [ 1 Answers ]

I have been of the pill more than 11 months but I still can't get pregnant

Pregnency and what can I do [ 8 Answers ]

I am 14 years old and I had sex with my 14 year old girlfriend today and we didn't use a condom and I blew inside of her and I just wanted to know what the chances of her getting pregnant are and is it against the law I live in australia if you can help me in any of my questions p.s she isn't on...

Pregnency? & Operation [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone help me. My partner and I have been trying for months to get pregnant - but we have had no joy at all. We moved house 2 weeks ago, and I have got a really funny feeling that we might have done it this time! Only problem is, I am booked in for an operation on Monday 18th - the...

View more questions Search