Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetgal21 Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Dec 17, 2008, 07:57 AM
    Bio clair best way to use it?
    Hi, I received my bio clair set and wanted some advice on the best way to use it. What should I use on my face cream,lotion or oil? And do I leave it on over night?
    try2light Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2008, 11:23 AM

Its v strong (which isn't always good becos it can make your skin red and sore) so I would advice once a day (overnight as you sleep). Please do a patch test 1st on your neck or something

Dec 19, 2008, 11:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by try2light View Post
    its v strong (which isnt always good becos it can make ur skin red and sore) so i would advice once a day (overnight as u sleep). Please do a patch test 1st on ur neck or something
    Thanks for the advice. Have u used it yourself? Some say mix the cream and oil together? I've been using the lotion and soap for 3 days now bit early to see any results.

Dec 19, 2008, 12:40 PM

Yeah I have tried it myself... good results but perhaps short term and very addictive... Ive stopped now because I want to find something long term... yeh mix the lotion with some drops (maybe 2 drops) of the oil... perhaps get just mix it in the palm of your hands... and then apply... u will et amazing results... but do not over do it... ur face will go red and flushed and ul get large pores and your skin will look really aged... once a night is fine and then perhaps use something more moisturing throughout the day (still a lightening cream but perhaps a more moisturising one)

Dec 20, 2008, 03:14 AM
    Results
    Thanks for the reply and advice. After how long did you see results and how many shades lighter are u?
    It doesn't give you that yellow colour does it? And can you put your make up on or do you have to wash face 1st.
    Sorry for the questions

Dec 20, 2008, 04:02 AM

Hi, I always washed my face before putting make up on, you can try keeping it on and see what happens, I'm afraid it does give you that yellow look, to be honest, the fair skin does not look natural or even healthy (im sure others who are fans of bio claire would have to agree on that one), it lightens you up many shades, it lightened me up 4 shades in a month, before I started using bio claire (oil and lotion mixed together) I came on this website and couldn't believe people were saying it lightened them 5/6 shades but guess it really is that effective. I don't want to scare you but I have found 2 websites on Google which say that bio claire contains harmful subsrances and needs to be banned, here is one of the websites: http://www.tfda.or.tz/Cosproduct.html
    There was another one as well saying the same. All the signs point to the idea that this isn't an all natural and safe cream. Its made in Africa (a place known for using harsh chemicals in products becos of the demand for bleach creams), there is no website for the product, the product works too well for something that's meant to be natural (natural ingredients take time to work!), the product is cheap and the packaging is poor (the label on the oil is just made from paper as if its printed from a computer). Anways, this is another reason why I stopped using it and its up to you if you want to carry on, let me know if you have any other questions

Dec 20, 2008, 06:19 AM
    Hi, i always washed my face before putting make up on, you can try keeping it on and see what happens, im afraid it does give you that yellow look, to be honest, the fair skin does not look natural or even healthy (im sure others who are fans of bio claire would have to agree on that one), it lightens you up many shades, it lightened me up 4 shades in a month, before i started using bio claire (oil and lotion mixed together) i came on this website and couldnt believe people were saying it lightened them 5/6 shades but guess it really is that effective. I dont want to scare you but i have found 2 websites on google which say that bio claire contains harmful subsrances and needs to be banned, here is one of the websites: http://www.tfda.or.tz/Cosproduct.html
    There was another one aswell saying the same. All the signs point to the idea that this isnt an all natural and safe cream. Its made in Africa (a place known for using harsh chemicals in products becos of the demand for bleach creams), there is no website for the product, the product works too well for something thats meant to be natural (natural ingredients take time to work!), the product is cheap and the packaging is poor (the label on the oil is just made from paper as if its printed from a computer). Anways, this is another reason why i stopped using it and its up to you if you want to carry on, let me know if you have any other questions
    Hey, I know what your talking about I read the reviews. Has your colour lasted or is it fading. I am a yellow colour don't want to be yellow. People mistaken me for other races( don't get me wrong I'm not racist sure you know what I mean) I am asian but no 1 can tell I thought maybe if I try that my colour might change abit to a better colour. Also my face has pregnancy mask from my recent miscarriage. Also did you get the big red spots after how long do they go away. When I received my set there was a leaflet with this website www.npgandour.com when you go in it click on the england flag because its in french and you can't order from there.
    Thanku for the help

Dec 20, 2008, 06:51 AM

Hi, wow, they have really upgraded their website, its totally different to when I visited it a few months ago (it was very low budget and cheap then). The colour fades after a week without use, I didn't get any big or even small red spots from using bio claire, didn't react at all to it. I didn't even peel and some people reported peeling

Dec 20, 2008, 07:49 AM
    hi, wow, they have really upgraded their website, its totally different to when i visited it a few months ago (it was very low budget and cheap then). The colour fades after a week without use, i didnt get any big or even small red spots from using bio claire, didnt react at all to it. I didnt even peel and some people reported peeling
    I have been using it for 4/5 days now and have got big red spots.

Dec 20, 2008, 07:55 AM

Hmmm... not too sure then, I guess you should ease up on the usage, or look at other threads on this site to see what others did about these spots

Dec 20, 2008, 08:01 AM
    hmmm...not too sure then, i guess you should ease up on the usage, or look at other threads on this site to see what others did about these spots
    Have you heard of the NUR76 lightening product that is supposed to be good its expensive but if it doesn't work you can have your money back guaranteed.

Dec 20, 2008, 08:40 AM

Yeah I used it, it doesn't work, try it if you want seeing as they give your money back. Perhaps it might work well with your bio claire regime - who knows, but when I tried it - it didn't work. And their website is so commercial driven. The newspaper articles and pics etc - just seems way over the top.
    lilrapper Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 07:00 AM
    hi, wow, they have really upgraded their website, its totally different to when i visited it a few months ago (it was very low budget and cheap then). The colour fades after a week without use, i didnt get any big or even small red spots from using bio claire, didnt react at all to it. I didnt even peel and some people reported peeling
    Hey try2light. Am new here so I would like to ligten my skin but donīt know which product is safe and fast to lighten skin:)
    I would like to know if you re still using Bio clair and it didnīt affect your face or body:)
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2009, 04:53 PM
    NUR76 is like tap water with food coloring, mostly everyone has had no results with this and it costs too much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio clair [ 18 Answers ]

Hello everyone I haven't started bio claire yet I just place my order! And I can't wait but I want to know can you use it on your armpits too? Is it really for all over the body?(or exceptions) :)

Questions about Bio Clair [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this site and I'm interesting skin lightening. Right now I'm dark chocolate in complexion and I'd like to get to a carmel or mocha complexion. I've heard some good things about Bio Clair and I'm now considering purchasing the product. I would like to hear from those who have tried it...

Peau Clair anyone? [ 2 Answers ]

I just found out about the lotion Peau Clair from a friend of mine... she said that the lotion was very effective in clearing up her blemishes and pimples... last time I saw her she had pimples all over her face with dark spots.. when I saw her last week her skin was virtually clear of pimples and...

View more questions Search