Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bwang4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2008, 05:55 AM
    Application form: Describe your typical day?
    Describe your typical day?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2008, 06:01 AM

Wake up
    Eat breakfast
    Let the dogs out
    Get ready for work
    Bring dogs in/ feed dogs
    Go to work
    Punch in
    Work
    Lunch break
    Work
    Punch out
    Go home
    Let dogs out
    Start cooking dinner
    Let dogs in/feed dogs
    Eat
    Do dishes
    Wash clothes
    Clean up house
    Take bath
    Go to sleep

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application? [ 1 Answers ]

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application?

Portuguese passport Application Form [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to obtain a passport application form, electronically, without having to visit the embabsy in London? I have a portuguese passort and need to apply for one for my spouse.

I need the data etered in my website form application fields send to my email [ 1 Answers ]

Hallo, thank you for your very interesting website , I want to ask about php " I have designed a simple application form but I want when my visitor enter my web page and enter their data in the form fields the data send to my email address. I can't do that please show me how with...

View more questions Search