Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ferghus Posts: 97, Reputation: -4

Dec 17, 2008, 02:15 AM
    1986 Toyota truck rim
    I have a 1986 Toyota truck, 2wd, 14" tires. The spare under the bed was under there so long, that the rim got warped and won't hold air for the spare tire. I need to have a spare, just in case. Can anyone who knows Toyota trucks tell me what other year model rims will fit my "86"? A local junk yard tells me only trucks up to 1990 will fit, and no others. Surely this in not true?

Check out some similar questions!

1986 Dodge ram truck [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1986 Dodge ram pickup truck that has a wiring problem. The right turn-signal doesn't flash, and the brake light doesn't work. It previously had a hook-up for a trailer, but it has been removed. It has power to the tail-light, I have bypassed the brake light switch, the flasher, and I have...

89 toyota 4wd truck tranmission? [ 2 Answers ]

My son's 1989 toyota 4wd truck is not shifting well--doesnt move forward in 1st gear, 2nd works--pops out of 3rd gear--sometimes 4th works--5th gear works--reverse is awful--acts as if someone is stomping on & off the brake! Also when in nuetral sounds like some kind of spinning wheel is...

Toyota truck [ 2 Answers ]

I have just purchased a 1990 toyota pickup truck. Today the transmission would not shift out of low into second for a while and then it did. It is an automatic transmission. It has been shifting fine ever since. It did this briefly day before yesterday. What could be causing the trannie to not...

1986 F-150 Truck [ 1 Answers ]

In 1986 ford F-150 how do I get the Needle/seat unstuck

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.