Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juhi2011 Posts: 91, Reputation: 4

Dec 16, 2008, 11:12 PM
    Best christmas gift?
    Hi, what is the best christmas gift to give a man with family??
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2008, 11:20 PM

Hi, juhi2011!

I don't know that there's any one best Christmas gift to give a man who has a family. Would you please mind elaborating some as to what this is concerning?

Thanks!

Dec 16, 2008, 11:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, juhi2011!

I don't know that there's any one best Christmas gift to give a man who has a family. Would you please mind elaborating some as to what this is concerning?

Thanks!
    Hummm! That means I want to give a gift on christmas to a friend of mine who is married... got it??

Dec 16, 2008, 11:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, juhi2011!

Thanks!
    And is a male...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did he forget my Christmas gift? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend just moved in with me and my two sons. He has been going through a tough time at work & for awhile, money was tight. I completely understood when he said to me that he didn't have anything for me to open on Christmas day but will get me something soon. Before he even said anything,...

Christmas gift [ 3 Answers ]

I am completely at a loss of what to get my boyfriend. We started dating in August, he's 19, he spends a lot of his time studying for classes, into heavy metal music, plays guitar and video games, loves motorcycles and like most guys like likes new "gadgets" or whatever. Any one have any idea what...

Christmas Gift Ideas for boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I've been dating my boyfriend for about a year(It'll be a year on Dec.18th) n I was wondering what I could get him for a christmas present. Ne Ideas? Btw I'm 15 n so is he.

Christmas gift for teacher [ 4 Answers ]

I am room mom for my daughter's 3rd grade class. We have an awesome teacher and I really want to do a special project with my daughters class for X-Mas. I'm not sure what to do. I want to make sure every child participates and we do something that incorporates everyone. ANy suggestions?

View more questions Search