Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fallen2grace Posts: 199, Reputation: 4

Dec 16, 2008, 06:46 PM
    Problems with seeing the color red.
    I've always had good vision. So far I'm the only member of my /immediate/ family that does not wear glasses. But over the past two years (or so) I have had problems reading words that are in read. Mostly on white boards with red markers. I have no problem if I'm close to the board. But if I'm not, it's really hard to read. It gets blurry. A friend of mine, the same age has the same problem too.

Does this mean I'm color blind? I don't think it does, but I could be wrong...
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Dec 17, 2008, 02:03 PM

You need to see an Optometrist or Ophthalmologist. This actually is a form of color blindness.

Dec 17, 2008, 07:33 PM

Is there a name to it? I would like to research it a bit.

And thank you!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Dec 18, 2008, 12:22 AM

As I said it's a form of colorblidness. I'm not a doctor, so I can't diagnose you. But I can provide you with a link to Wikipedia to read up on it more.

Color blindness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just Google "color blind".

Dec 18, 2008, 04:24 PM

Thank you. ^^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Color problems burning a dvd [ 1 Answers ]

Here is a question that I cannot find the answer for. I have had this Dell computer with windows xp for 4 years. I have Adobe Premiere Elements that I use to burn DVDs. When I import my camcorder video, all is well and colors are fine. When I make an AVI from that video it is still OK. When I play...

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

Professional hair color problems [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had my hair colored at a salon, but the stylist made it a little too dark. I like the general color, but would like it to be a shade or two lighter. Would using Prell shampoo or other treatments like that work to help fade salon-quality color? If not, what else would you recommend?

View more questions Search