Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    camper girl Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 06:27 PM
    Colon Cleanse
    Has anyone used ever used colon cleanse ? I been wanting to try it but I don't know anything about it. If anyone has used it before please let me know. Thanks Camper Girl
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2008, 08:38 AM

Haven't used it, haven't felt the need to, but some people say colon cleansing helps them.

For long term and lasting benefits... watch what you eat... plenty of fruits, veggies, fluids, and whole grains, and your body will take care of it for you. That is how it was designed. If more people made that change, it would put many products that are used to correct possible problems out of business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Colon Cleanse [ 9 Answers ]

I'm not sure that this would be the appropriate place to post this. But here goes. I've watched an informercial (that's what happens when you stay up late) and it was about Cleansing your Colon. I know that there are some benefits to cleansing your colon. The one that really caught my...

Master cleanse-lemon detox [ 2 Answers ]

Has anybody tried the master cleanse/lemon detox diet... I heard it works and as I´m going to be arriving back in the States chunkier than I was I would like to give it a try when I get back.

Cleanse a home [ 5 Answers ]

How do you cleanse a home with sage and candles?

Colon Cleanse/ Not sure if this is the correct place to post [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone has tried any at home colon cleansing? I was looking for information on what people tried with success and I was wondering about pricing etc. I want to try something that will work, but not cost an arm and a leg and I found that there are hundreds of sites claiming to...

View more questions Search