Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sean0101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 06:12 PM
    Business Administration scholarship essay
    Hi,
    I am applying to scholarship within department and college. I am majoring in finance. They asked for an essay along with application to scholarship. I have to include my goals and aspirations and the essay should be around 150 words. I really dnk what to include in there. All I know that after getting my undergraduate degree, I want to apply to MBA at Harvard Business School. Do I have to include that too?

Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 16, 2008, 06:22 PM

Now it's time to get creative. One hundred fifty words is nothing, but make them memorable and shine more brightly than other essays.

Start with a zinger of a first sentence--"Who would've thought that that bratty little boy in kindergarten would someday ................" or "I never understood until recently why I always liked that Bible story about the widow and her jug of oil."

Dec 16, 2008, 07:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Now it's time to get creative. One hundred fifty words is nothing, but make them memorable and shine more brightly than other essays.

Start out with a zinger of a first sentence--"Who would've thought that that bratty little boy in kindergarten would someday ................" or "I never understood until recently why I always liked that Bible story about the widow and her jug of oil."
    Actually, I never thought that I am going to be in US (I am from Russia) and study at one of the best universities. Yeah, I will think about starting like that.

Thanks, appreciate.

Dec 27, 2008, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post

Start out with a zinger of a first sentence--"Who would've thought that that bratty little boy in kindergarten would someday ................" or "I never understood until recently why I always liked that Bible story about the widow and her jug of oil."
    Can I start include attending graduate school as a goal too? (MBA)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 27, 2008, 03:33 PM

Of course, but you have only 150 words to play around with, so keep it sharp and tight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Public administration [ 5 Answers ]

What is the definition of public administration? What is the definition of public policy analysis? :confused:

Hospital administration [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I wnted to know:) list of hospital administration/ management colleges in mumbai &pune.

View more questions Search