Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigb508 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 05:26 PM
    What are all the steps I need to do to start a small moving company?
    I need to no all the details about paper work, insurance,dot,everything!can someone please help me out?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2008, 05:37 PM

Hi, bigb508!

The sort of information that you're wanting is concerning a business plan for a moving company. As such, that kind of information is available on many sites on the Internet. A lot of the information can be had without cost to you to use the information.

Please click on the following search.

Starting a Moving Company Business Plan - Google Search

Once you find a business plan that is close to the kind of business that you would like to operate, then you can tailor it to suit your needs.

http://www.sba.gov/ and SCORE | Counselors to America's Small Business | SCORE are also great places to find information about business plans.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How To Start A Small Moving Company [ 4 Answers ]

I am planning to start a moving business but do not know how to get it started,such as insurance and licensing.

How do I start my own moving company, How much would it cost for something like this? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get the money to help me get started?

Need to Know the Steps Necessary to Start a Trucking Company [ 1 Answers ]

Steps to start trucking company

Pricing lists to start my own moving company [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is shannon and I am wondering if anyone has a good pricelist that I can reference to start my own moving company and any ups and downs of this business?

I would like to start my own moving company, but don't know where to begin. [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to start a moving business with my husband. He is currently working for a moving company, so I figured that it would be easy to learn the ins and outs. But he has been no help in learning the essentials. I don't really know where to start. What kind of liscensing I would need,...

View more questions Search