Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hcaputo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 01:55 PM
    Cartoon Dragon movie
    When I was little I remember a dragon movie that my mom taped on a blank tape, I don't remember the name of it but I do remember what happened in the movie, it was about a girl that lived on a farm and she had a friend called dragon (who was a dragon) and I remember her sitting on a fence and yelling into the woods "dragon? dragon?", also in the movie he takes her to his cave and shows her all his treasures (human things) and she picks up an hourglass and says "oh an hour glass" and the dragon snaps it away and says "no its MY glass!", I also remember he takes her in the woods to his other dragon friends and they eat corn kernels and they start to make pop corn inside of them and bounce around. And one last part I remember is that they are on a train and the dragon is on top of the train and looked inside the window and sees sandwiches, so he sticks his head in and eats them all. I know this is a crazy way of asking about a movie title but I don't even remember the plots of the movie or what it could even be called. If anyone knows the name I would love to know!
    krzekali89 Posts: 66, Reputation: 8

Dec 16, 2008, 04:18 PM
    For some reason I think I've seen this movie.

Its not petes dragon is it?

I haven't seen petes dragon in forever so I don't remember the name of the dragon but I rememeber the sandwich thing and the cave.

Hmm... I hope we can solve his mystery lol
    lisa1122tx Posts: 39, Reputation: 3

Dec 16, 2008, 10:03 PM

No, it's not Pete's Dragon. That one has a little boy who is mistreated by mountain people and he and Pete run away and he gets a new family in a lighthouse.
    chromu77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2009, 12:13 AM
    Its called the railway dragon and it used to be on disney channel back in the day

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980s Dragon Cartoon [ 28 Answers ]

When I was a kid I remember an animated dragon cartoon that was a one shot deal or just a mini series. It was a serious cartoon. One of the events in it may have been a dragon egg hatching and a boy getting the dragon or being protected by dragons in some fantasy realm. It may have been an after...

Dragon Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi There was a movie in the 80's (I think) about dragons. It was a cartoon. All I remember is the dragons could talk to each other and one bit where there was a whistling or screaching noise that drove them crazy. Its been bugging me as to what this film is called for some time now. I loved it...

An old Dragon Cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

There was this cartoon I saw many years ago, I never got the name. It had a kingdom where people thought that dragons were pests, one day a dragon crept into the castle and at this time the kingdom was freezing cold because the boiler wouldn't work. The dragon crept down into the cellar where...

1980s dragon animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot remember the title Its about a guy who makes a board game and somehow gets sucked into the world as a dragon. There is an older dragon that teaches him how to fly and breathe fire. The dragons live in a house with humans (I think one human is a wizard).

Best Dragon Ball Z movie [ 1 Answers ]

Which Dragon Ball Z movies are worth watching out of the fourteen that exist?

View more questions Search