Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jalibrandi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2006, 07:39 PM
    Hello...
    I still need help finding my avatar that I wanted or if anyone could help me design one.
    I only wanted a basic black background with a silver infinity on it at least 61x61pixels, please let me know.

Ali
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Jul 12, 2006, 01:30 AM
    Best I can do without paying for the full version of Easy Icon Maker.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: zip Inf.zip (223 Bytes, 42 views)
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2006, 04:31 AM
    I think they wanted a 80x80 avatar instead of an icon. I'll see if I can produce anything if I get a chance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello, I am new to this site. I need help in designing my own avatar. It's just a basic black background with a silver Infinity avatar about 61X61 pixels. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it. Thank you JA

Usernames and avatars [ 92 Answers ]

I'm just curious about the significance of everyone's usernames and avatars, if you have an avatar. For me, my username is orange because orange is my favorite color and also my favorite fruit. :) My avatar is a painting I did for a friend, of her cat that died a while back.

Help With Avatars - pleeez! [ 9 Answers ]

This is going to sound really dumb, I know, but how do I add an avatar to my signature and how do I use it on different forums? I've found various sites and seen ones I like, but I don't know what to do next! Also, one last thing - how do I create my own? I feel stupid *and rather daft*...

? About avatars, siggys, photobucket [ 1 Answers ]

I have just figured out how to add an avatar to my username on a board that I go to. Yeah! But I can't seem to understand the siggy instructions. For the avatar, I just copied and pasted the URL into the Avatar box. But for the siggy, they have different instructions that include doing the ...

View more questions Search