Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chyenneeee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 10:57 AM
    What should I do when I'm in this pusition?
    I have been dating this guy. Buutttt he recently just broke up with me because I was talking to his guy friend... were only friends thoo. Now that he knows I have been talking to his friend and I am getting interestid in him too sooo he decides to start dating one of my best friends to get me back I think...

I dono what to do enymore... I feel there nothing to be in this world if I am not with him.. I love him :( :(

I have tried to talk to him but he just said its over.. but I'm bot over him...
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 16, 2008, 12:35 PM

You love him, how long have you been going out with this guy any ways?
    And plus, why love someone when its obviouse they don't love you
    marriaget Posts: 84, Reputation: 7

Dec 16, 2008, 07:12 PM

^^^ it's possible to love someone that doesn't love you, it sucks.

anyway, you have to try to get over him and show him you don't care.
    plenty of fishes in the sea,
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 16, 2008, 08:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chyenneeee View Post
    i dono whta to do enymore...i feel there nothing to be in this world if i am not with him..i love him :( :(..
    1hat exactly do you mean when you say this, do you mean that life isn't worth living any more, trust me, I've been there, I was dumped by this girl, I started drinking, I started fighting, I started doing all sorts of stupid things because I thought life wasn't worth living, but it is, no matter how sh*tty you think life is, you just got to keep on living it, no matter how much you think you liked this guy, you got to keep living, there's allways going to be other guys, thers never going to be another life, hell, I tell you what, I did think about killing myself when she dumped my @ss, I thought about shooting myself in the face, I thought about jumping off a bridge, but then I asked myself, is this one girl really worth ending killing myself over, Is she that special, no, so don't make the same mistakes I did, trust me, I'm a 15 year old smoking alcoholic, with a life span of 50 to 60 years old, don't end up like me
    skittles001 Posts: 40, Reputation: 6

Dec 16, 2008, 09:13 PM

Hey hun, You said you have a little feelings for his friend right, well truth of the matter is he might not take you back, but its OK. This guy you were speaking to seems like a friend of yours, let him know what's going on, its always good to have someone by your side to help you through the bad times. I know it seems hopeless but its not, your just caught up in what's going on, give yourself time to talk it out with a close friend and let your mind and heart calm down, first then when you have a nice clear head, you'll see that if someone can't trust you talking to a guy then maybe just maybe he's just not for you. Talk to this guy friend you spoke of, who knows maybe you and him will get even closer then you were before, the best of luck to you. I hope you figure things out and can continue being happy.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chyenneeee View Post
    now that he knows i have been talking to his friend and i am getting interestid in him too

i dono whta to do enymore...i feel there nothing to be in this world if i am not with him..i love him :( :(

i have tryed to talk to him but he just said its over..but im bot over him...
    Interested in the friend?If that's what your saying,are you sure you are in love with the first guy?Your interests are fleeting at best.You are young and learning the steps of romance and relationships,love is a very adult thing when it comes to relationships.I know this sounds condescending,but it's the truth.

Like was said before, there are many new guys to meet,many lessons to learn,and a lifetime to use what you learn in the here and now.Don't get hung-up on this one guy,if you are interested in the other guy,go for the change,what do you have to lose,you're already getting feelings for him,so go for it.There are lots of lessons to learn,don't get hung-up being stuck with only one person this young.
    1deep Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Dec 16, 2008, 09:43 PM
    Talk to him and tell him, how you feel about him , that you are not interested in his friend.
    Then listen carefully to what he says to see if really cares about you .If he does not respond in the manner you want him to ,then move on .If you still feel you love him then sleep with him, his friend and your best friend and then dump everyone and move on .Life is too short and precious don't waste it moaning over someone who doesn't care a *#$$% about you.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2008, 12:48 PM

You are interested in the first guy but then you get interested in his friend... yeah he is going to think you are fickle and not interested enough in him so yeah he moved on. I doubt there is anything you can say or do to get him back.
    I doubt he went for the other girl to pay you back, more like he gave up on you.
    1deep Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Dec 18, 2008, 06:12 AM

With reference to my earlier advise ,I assumed you are above 20. Anyway it wasn't very good advise ,but it wasn't meant to be taken literally . Just to let you know that lust and infactuation are often mistaken for true love . Though the pain seems very real. My apologies if you are a teen .
    xxariesxx Posts: 202, Reputation: 40

Dec 18, 2008, 12:19 PM
    Well 1deep, you DO know this is the "teen board"?
    marriaget Posts: 84, Reputation: 7

Dec 18, 2008, 06:43 PM

It's teen drama. You can't have two guys. Pick the one you think you'd have a better relationship with... teensssssss -_-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search