Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    102107ENJ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 08:26 AM
    Can I be?
    Last time I had my period was a month and 5 days ago when I thought I was supposed to get my period that's when I got cramps for 4 days straight but still with no period then right when I thought I was going to get my period I got sick like really bad as if I had the flu then like 2 days ago my breast feel so sensitive and sometimes during the day I feel like throwing up for no reason and I get really emotional for no reason like nobody has to be around me I get mad or sad I wanted to know if it could be my period coming late or if I can be pregnant
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Dec 16, 2008, 09:32 AM

The only way you will know is waiting a little while longer, and either see a doctor, or buy a home pregnancy test kit.

You don't say how old you are, but stress and anxiety over what may or may not be, could contribute to some of the symptoms. You could also have a 'bug' contributing to some of this.

Maybe a better idea would be just to see the doctor anyway, to set your mind at ease, if these symptoms persist.
    xxlullabyxx Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 09:37 AM

I've had this before and was very scared if I was pregnant but I think it was just due to the stress and thinking about the possibilities that I could be. I took a test though to put my mind at ease, it was negative and it came a week later :)
    Good luck!
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 05:51 PM

If you are late for your period... take a home test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search