Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reeses420 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 10:12 PM
    Las Vegas marriage
    Recently I heard that my husband got married again here in CA. We had been separated a long time and we got married in Nevada. Can he do that without divorcing me. What kind of marriage arriangement is this considered as? Reeses420
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2008, 10:39 PM

What kind of marriage arrangement is this?
    It is called bigamy.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 07:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    What kind of marriage arrangement is this?
    It is called bigamy.
    If your husband legally (or in this case illegally) married another person, then yes, N0Help4u is dead on. I have heard about married and long separated people having a ceremony with friends and family that simulates marriage. Some people call it a commitment ceremony and it can very easily look like a wedding, but in the eyes of the law, its just a party.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sony Vegas 7.0 [ 4 Answers ]

I make videos and use Sony Vegas 7.0 but the thing is when I render my video with picture seleted to best and video quality to 100% and I get a video, that is short like lets say 7 or 10 minutes, that is about 400mb+! I don't think that's right, doesn't anyone know why the size comes out so huge?

Las vegas rental law [ 2 Answers ]

The apt I recently moved out of was in very good to good condition (I paid $200.00 to have it professionally cleaned). The landlord is now trying to charge me with $600.00 in fees in excess of my $200.00 deposit for carpet replacement among other things. They are also trying to double charge me for...

Do I need to go to Vegas to divorce? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a Dutchman legally working and living in Mexico married to a Mexican lady, we got married 3 years ago and now we want to divorce. We married in LAs Vegas she with her Mexican papers and I with my Dutch papers. As far as I recall I didn't do any action after receiving the marriage...

View more questions Search