Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2012, 11:06 AM
    You tell your FORMER best friend that you think his asking you to stand up while he marries your ex-wife is about the most cloddish, jerk thing you've ever heard of and that you will not be attending the wedding.

Even if you and your ex-wife are on good terms, there are limits and he's really being an (insert explative of choice here) .
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2012, 11:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dontknownuthin View Post
    You tell your FORMER best friend that you think his asking you to stand up while he marries your ex-wife is about the most cloddish, jerk thing you've ever heard of and that you will not be attending the wedding.

Even if you and your ex-wife are on good terms, there are limits and he's really being an (insert explative of choice here) .

This is from 2008 - I'm sure by now that the problem has been solved one way or the other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wife and male friend [ 13 Answers ]

Should I be concerned about this? My wife says she has a "friend" who is a male she use to work with. They have been keeping in contact and he has a boat that he wants to take us on. In her cell phone he is listed by first initial and last name which I find strange. Also, she has deleted her call...

Friend or Future Wife! [ 6 Answers ]

Hmm this si strange. I want to keep this very simple, short and sweet.:cool: I really care / like this girl and want to be with her for ever! (Marry her to be precise) I have already said that I want to be with u, (not the marry part)! Now the twist.. :confused: . She's been through a...

Husbands Friend & his wife! I need to vent! [ 24 Answers ]

This is long. Am I crazy for thinking this way... I think I just need to vent. My husbands friends wife befriended me by trying to get me involved with quilting. I'm not really into sewing but I kind of liked it and got involved. She's very obsessive about it now. At first, she was just...

My best friend and his wife [ 13 Answers ]

I've been friends with, oh we'll call him Mitch, for about 10 years or so (By the way, I am a girl) He is my best friend. We could tell each other anything. We went on vacations together. We always had a blast. In Dec of '05, he met and started dating a girl - we'll call her Nicky. She lives about...

View more questions Search