Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigbadd Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2006, 02:58 PM
    Online gaming
    Just so I'm aware
    Between myself and my son we enjoy online gaming and I was wondering if there are any games that cost money to play?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2006, 03:22 PM
    I play at partypoker.com. I do love Hold'Em Poker.

A tip. Go to googlegroups > Gambling and post that you want to play poker for money and ask which sites are the best. Someone will come along and offer you $25 or even $50 to sign up with their username as the referral. I took one of these deals (skeptical) and it was true. I signed up and $50 real money was deposited into my account.

I played it to $250, took the $200 out and am still playing on the remainder!
    ittle Posts: 95, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2006, 07:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rickj
    I play at partypoker.com. I do love Hold'Em Poker.

A tip. Go to googlegroups > Gambling and post that you want to play poker for money and ask which sites are the best. Someone will come along and offer you $25 or even $50 to sign up with their username as the referral. I took one of these deals (skeptical) and it was true. I signed up and $50 real money was deposited into my account.

I played it to $250, took the $200 out and am still playing on the remainder!
    U poker people are one of a kind. I stink.
    parthptl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2006, 01:38 PM
    Here is another 1 www.runescape.com its an awesome 1 and also addicting u can be member for $5 a month and also u can play for free!

Oct 22, 2006, 07:30 AM
    War of warquest is a good one too, or diablo
    kniller Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Oct 22, 2006, 07:41 AM
    Diablo wasn't pay was it?. umm the one that sticks out in my head is World of Warcraft its like 10/month or something close to that... though it is somewhat realtime so be prepared to spend large amounts of time playing the game.

Oct 23, 2006, 06:22 PM
    True, and what I mean by diablo is buying the disk.
    TVman72 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2006, 11:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadd
    just so im aware
    between myself and my son we enjoy online gaming and i was wondering if there are any games that cost money to play?
    Yes, there is. www.runecape.com. But the only way you pay is if you wish to be a member, which has its advantadges, such as purchasing better materials, owning property, more quests etc.

Oct 31, 2006, 01:28 PM
    Yeap I wish though there were more things made for f2p
    oh baby 123 Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Nov 2, 2006, 02:21 PM
    Yes. I have recently started a fun game called rune scape. If you become a member it costs money. I would sujust that you lvl up first and get combat to at least 30 though.

Nov 5, 2006, 07:07 AM
    That's what I used to think, "stop at level 30 then become member" I'm a level 62 now! And its been fun. By the way its www.runescape.com not runecape

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online marketing [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone suggest the best way I can market my websites? I have been posting my website everyday on a free ads site and earn about $250 per month just from that site(has heavy traffic). I have come across some software that says "message board blaster", "classified ad blaster" and some...

Online Insurance [ 3 Answers ]

I don't have significant life insurance. I think I should get some, but I'm clueless about how to go about finding the best Deal/option, and when I don't know what to do, I tend to do nothing. I know some prople are pretty emphatic that the whole Life insurance is a waste of money, however,...

Online surveys [ 9 Answers ]

I saw an ad for filling out surveys online. Are these scams or can you make money?

Online Books [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Could any one please give me the free online books for c programming

Online Audio (mp3) about RE [ 1 Answers ]

Where can you find and download mp3 (or other audio format) where you can listen and learn about real estate and its related topics? Thank you in advance. Edit: If there are CDs that you highly recommend to buy and listen, please list them also.

View more questions Search