Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolbrezzeb Posts: 74, Reputation: 1
    -

Dec 15, 2008, 03:31 PM
    Metro pcs voice mail
    I brought a new metropcs phone and had to get a new number.becasue my old metro pcs phone had went out... however my old metropcs account is still active.I can't turn my phone on to listen to my messages because my old phone went out on me.but I was wondering if it is someway I can call and listen to my old metro account voice mail messages from my new metro pcs account?or is there any other way I can do it while my old account is still active??
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2008, 04:57 PM

You can try calling the old voicemail from a landline.

When I call my phone from a landline, I wait for my voice message and press the star key. That prompts me to enter my password.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Great Auto Response mail for Employee Suggestion mail [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, As part of HR, I take care of the Suggestion Committee which encourages employees to post their suggestions through mail. The ideas are chosen after a period of 1 month by a pre-designated Committee. For every suggestion, we have to give a positive, motivating response in our...

How can you record messages off your cell voice mail. [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find out how to record harassing phone messages left by the ex. He is very threatening, controlling and abusive.

Voice mail [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to retrieve lost voice mail from the alltel phone service? It has a lost business phone number from January 1, 2005 that was deleted by mistake.

View more questions Search