Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Girlygirlgirl21 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 04:37 PM

Yeah my husband and I are set to do it when I feel the time is right. It seems that it will happen after Christmas. I know what I have to say and tell the future and that I plan to move in with my husband. Also how I'm happ with my life and want her to be happy for me.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2008, 04:40 PM

You really should 'set to do it' before the New Year so you can start it off right. Trust me when it comes to things like this you never find a time that feels right. If you don't do it for New Years will the time feel right by Jan 20? Will it feel right for your birthday? His birthday?
    There is NO time that will ever 'feel' right you just have to DO it!
    Girlygirlgirl21 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 04:46 PM

I know and we will after Christmas before New Years. So I agree that it should have a fresh start. I also will tell her that I plan on moving out living with my husband and getting everything with him, cell phone, health insurance, and money. I will start woking if I have to. I will make this work and just want my mother to be happy for me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Ex Never Told Me He Was Married [ 24 Answers ]

So i started talking to this guy, and he was totally perfect for me... we listened to the same music, went to the same concerts, and all that good stuff. Well i found out on myspace.com that he is married, and i know it was him because his wife's page had their wedding pictures on there. So i...

He told me he was married when I've already fallen for him [ 13 Answers ]

For some reason yet unknown to me, I don't hate him, I could have walked away the minute he told me he was married. Dating a married man was never a thought or idea that ever came to me, yet it happened. I love this man, I don't foresee him leaving his wife and I don't think they're unhappy, just...

Mother told terrible lie about me to family [ 4 Answers ]

After my mother died I found out that her sister had told my sister literally beside my mother's deathbed that I had done something violent to my father. I was thrown for a loop in several ways but at the same time this untruth about me (I have NEVER done anything violent and certainly not what...

Mother told me she never wants to see me again [ 7 Answers ]

I am a 29 year old happily married women with an 18 month old son. My whole life I bumped heads with my mother. She has said things and done things that are unforgivable. Her and my father divorced when I was only 2 years old, she then married my stepfather and they had a son together. I have a...

View more questions Search