Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpmegod Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 11:27 AM
    15 and depressed
    I am 15 years old and I am from Asia. My mother is 5'5 and dad is 5'6 and a half. I am barely 5'4 and have been so for the last couple of months. I had my period 4 years ago and have grown about 2 inches since then. What is is that I can do to increase my height? I wanted to be a model so I have to be at least 5'7. My diet contains protein (milk, legumes, eggs) and not too much of vegetables. I jump rope for about 30 minutes every alternate day. Please provide suggestions on diet, exercise or anything which will increase my height. Thank you.
    yogiboo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 11:45 AM

There are growth hormones that you can get from a doctor, but I wouldn't recommend them because of the health risks.

Do stretching exercises. Exercises such as fast cycling and swimming to tone up the muscles. This will facilitate raising your height.

You can take supplement vitamins such as calcium, vitamin A and vitamin D.

But on a real note, you have nothing to be depressed about. There are children in many countries that don't have enough food to eat to stay alive. Don't become sucked into the media's definition of pretty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

All alone and depressed [ 5 Answers ]

How do I walk out on my marriage, knowing there is nothing there between us, but yet I do have feelings for him, we are just not in love with each other.:confused:

Is he depressed [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend just ended our relationship a few days after telling me he was unsure of how he felt. Everything suggested that he was reaching out so I decided to open up and tell him why I am sometimes protective of my feelings -which included a nasty incident where I was assaulted last year. A few...

Depressed after one day? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently bought a Boarder Collie X Lab and she is only 9 weeks old. My sister was having her wedding and since the whole family was either in the wedding party or parent of the bride no one would be home from 7am - 2am. I did not want to leave the dog in the kennel all day so I wanted to leave...

Am I depressed? [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks!

View more questions Search