Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimanderson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 06:52 AM
    Looking for my adopted daughter
    Does anyone know where I can go to register for free so that my adopted daughter can find me if she decides to look for her biological family?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 15, 2008, 06:55 AM

Adoption.com, adoption.org and ISSR all have reunion registries.

You can also check with the adoption agency used, and the courthouse in the county she was born to see if they have a fee for leaving your contact information for her if she decides to look for you.
    Bobbi237 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2010, 05:57 PM
    I'm looking for my birth father and have hit the same wall sadly . Everything is register or pay or both

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want my adopted daughter back! [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter was taken by cps and my rights were terminated the reason they took my rights was because she had been with the foster family for so long which was only a year they gave me no other reasons. The adoption just went through and I was wondering if there was anything I could do to get her...

My daughter wants to be adopted [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are getting married in August of 09 and my 10 year old daughter wants him to adopt her. Her biodad is seldom around and is not on her birth certificate he has no leagel rights I have sole leagel custudy but her bio dad does pay support what can we do?

Trying to find my adopted daughter [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, My daughter was taken from my ex when she was 9-10 years old. She is now 23. I believe she still lives in Michigan. Her name (was) britnay nicole hoffer, born October 25th, 1985 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I don't have a lot of money that these places want or ask to help you...

My daughter was adopted illegaly [ 7 Answers ]

When I was 16 I got pregnant when my baby was 4 months some girls called Cyfd onme cause they were jelouse they liked my babies dad my daugter was placed with my aunt for six months cause I sighned over power of attorney to her it was better than her going into the system after the 6 months my...

I think I adopted my daughter Illeagaly [ 5 Answers ]

When I was 17 I had a baby girl with a boy who was abusive... We sigh:confused: ned a for that says RELINQUISHMENT OF INFANT BY PARENTS.. There were no attornys around or a notory.. so does this mean it was illeagal.. Is there such thing as RELINQUISHMENT OF INFANT BY PARENTS paper or what? I was...

View more questions Search