Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beckie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 05:40 AM
    I want to meet my brother
    The last time I saw my brother is when I was 11 months old but now I'm 13 and want to get in touch you might think I'm just a child but I really need help I can't stop thinking about him how do I get in touch I no his name and stuff like that but where do I start help xx
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 01:19 PM

Are you in the foster care system? If so you should be able to contact your case worker and see if it can be arranged. IF this is a family thing, them please talk to which ever parent you are living with and ask them about doing it.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2008, 04:09 PM
    Beckie, Don is right. You have to talk to the adults around you. Your parents and your case worker if you are in the system. Have you been adopted? What steps have you taken so far?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

Can I marry my brother in laws brother? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone... im so confused my sister is married with a japanese guy but before getting married his brother and I wer in love wjth each other that we want to get married but my sister and his older brother got married earlier than us.. I want to know if we still can get married even his brother...

Brother wants costody of younger brother [ 3 Answers ]

Brother wants costody of younger brother Hi my name is Russell and I'm from Minnesota and I have a younger brother that is 15 going on 16 and wants 2 live with me how would...

Should I meet with him? [ 20 Answers ]

Ok guys, I am coming to you for a little advice on a situation. Background first - Ex has been in rehab the entire duration of the relationship - My fiancé never was telling the ex's parents about how serious it was(good thing) - He just found out we got engaged this week( we didn't care to...

My ex-bf and I went to go meet his little brother because his friend bailed. [ 2 Answers ]

He called the night before he was leaving and asked if I would go with him so I could drive some of the way even though I didn't drive at all . We have been broken up for about three weeks now and I still have strong feelings for him. We went and he paid for everything we stayed the night and we...

View more questions Search