Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ripthis Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 11:53 PM
    90s TV Show with Two Cats and a Dog in a Courtyard
    I have been trying to find the name of this cartoon I used to watch as a kid, all I really remember was that it was at least two cats and a dog that lived in a courtyard, with walls made of stone... I know that's very vague but I can't remember anything more :(
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Dec 15, 2008, 02:30 AM

Hectors House?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 15, 2008, 11:29 AM

It's a puppet show, but maybe Kitty-Cats: "Pacha et les chats" (1991)

Dec 15, 2008, 12:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripthis View Post
    I have been trying to find the name of this cartoon I used to watch as a kid, all I really remember was that it was at least two cats and a dog that lived in a courtyard, with walls made of stone... I know thats very vague but I can't remember anything more :(
    I forgot to mention, it's a puppet show.

But no it wasn't any of those :( THanks though

Dec 15, 2008, 12:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripthis View Post
    I forgot to mention, its a puppet show.

But no it wasnt any of those :( THanks though
    Never mind! It actually WAS Kitty Cats. I finally found some info and that was definitely the show. Thanks so much!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 15, 2008, 12:27 PM

You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cats are aggressive to the other cats. [ 3 Answers ]

I have 5 cats, but 2 of them (both girls) are very aggressive towards the others. I'm a bit worried because they keep beating up on my kitten... So far she's got a torn ear, a chunk out of her leg, several scratches, and very uneven fur. I locked them into my room to avoid trouble, but is there an...

How to prevent PowerPoint slide show viewers from editing the show [ 1 Answers ]

I have a powerpoint presentation with custom animation (pictures fading in automatically and music playing in the background) that I want to sent to people as a Slide Show to view but NOT allow them to change. There are no settings in PowerPoint to protect against edits and Microsoft's web site...

The Courtyard Etching By Charlot Paris [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the price of an Etching Called The Courtyard SZL 3104 The Artist is Charlot Thank you

My new female cats hates all my male cats! [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new female cat but she is like a year old, all my male cats like her and want to see her buy she just starts hissing at them and they get away... I want them to get along but I don't know how... I have 4 males one is a year old , the othere one is 5 months and the other 2 are 2...

View more questions Search