Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    08 nobody Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 06:19 PM
    Me and my ex got into it about me seeing my child
    o.k I want to get my ex back I was trying my no contact rule... but I always talk to my child before they go to sleep... my ex lets my child spend the night over one of her.. family members. But never with me me and my ex been together for 7yrs and been broke up for 3 months.. I have always been in my child life since birth.. now I can't see my child.. o.k she been seeing someone so I thought o.k you got somebody.. I believe she calm down... but no I still can't see my child... so we're yellin over the phone... I felt like that someone was there and she was trying to show off like I be calling her all the time" well i was but i have stopped..but i was calling about seeing my child always was ...so now i turned love to hate.. now the no contact is on for real...but how do i get her back like this ...did i help the someone...or did i help my self...i told her i'm not calling to tell my child good night...if she need a baby sitter..find one herself..the xmas present i brought not gettin them until i see my child "she does not have any money really for presents since I left she has to pay rent and all the bills" a so where I stand
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 14, 2008, 06:40 PM

You forget about "getting her back" and worry about a relationship with your child.

You need to get a grip on what is happening and that most likely your relationship is over.

What type of court ordered child custody order do you have, are you paying child support at this time.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2008, 06:18 AM

Don't try to hurt her through the child. Take the matter to court as you are entitled to visitation and you should do so. You are hurting the child by not calling to say goodnight and if she needs a baby sitter to find one by herself, you are only hurting the child.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 15, 2008, 08:48 AM

o.k I want to get my ex back I was trying my no contact rule...
    Forget the ex, and focus on your child, and don't use her as a pawn in all of this. Thats disgusting. You, and her are over with, and if you can't make a happy, secure life for your child, you don't deserve to be a parent.

Deal with the child support, and visitations, thru the courts, the way your supposed to, and stop all this bickering back, and forth, with your child caught in the middle.

The sooner you start doing things the right way, for the right reasons, the sooner you get your child in your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child Support - 2 child living at separate parents - 1 child turning 18 soon. [ 6 Answers ]

I will try not to make this too long but I went through a 3 year court battle with my ex with our 2 kids who are now 17 (Daughter) and 15 (Son). My son has been living with his dad since he was like 9 because I let him. Court battle was dropped due to judge thinking my ex was lying after 3 years...

How to prove child is emancipated,so I can stop paying child support? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 18 year old child who graduated in june08.I was told by judge because of new (mass.)law I have to prove she's emancipated, in order to stop child support.She supposedly lives with her mom .doesnt go to school.I can't find any info,because she's 18(privacy laws).On court order it says I...

I want to give custody of my unborn child to the father before the child is born [ 2 Answers ]

I am pregnant and wish to give custody to the father before the child is born

Child care expense credit ffor a resident alien child with ITIN [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a resident alien on a J1 (do not get W2) while my husband is on J2 and gets W2. Can I claim child care expense credit for my resident alien son who has a ITIN? I was wondering this since I might not qualify for earned income but my husband income does, can we claim the child care expense...

View more questions Search