Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 01:56 PM
    Look up, and smile
    When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves
    Did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel the Pre-Christmas pressure.

Then Mrs Claus told Santa her Mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where.

Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the
    Floorboards cracked, the toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered.

Frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple
    Cider and a shot of rum. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drank all the cider and hidden the liquor. In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little glass pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.

Just then the doorbell rang, and irritated Santa marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a little angel
    With a great big Christmas tree. The angel said very cheerfully, 'Merry Christmas,
    Santa. Isn't this a lovely day?
    I have a beautiful tree for you.
    Where would you like me to stick it?'

And so began the tradition of the little angel on top of
    The Christmas tree.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 02:00 PM

Good un' :)
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 06:01 PM

Cute... :)
    amathaa Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 03:05 PM

Hahaha. This is great! Kudos to you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Granddaughter's Smile! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, My Granddaughter is in need of dentistry. The family is broke up, and there's really no money. Although I'm not working, I'm going to try and get her help. She has a crooked tooth in front, and another that didn't come through all the way. I think this is due to her mouth is too...

Gummy smile [ 16 Answers ]

I am almost 18 and have for years been extremely self-conscious about my mouth. My gums are exposed about 1/2 an inch when I smile and this makes me nervous when meeting new people or laughing, and extremely hesitant to take a part in any photos. I haven't talked to my parents yet about the...

Does a smile mean much? [ 2 Answers ]

Well long story short, I like this guy a lot and my one of my friends knows . So one day she saw him walking and she asked him some questions . And he wasn't really paying attetion to her . But then when she asked him if he knew who I was, right away she said he got a little smile and he got...

Its Okay to Smile [ 1 Answers ]

Fixing Broken Computers An office technician got a call from a user. The user told the tech that her computer was not working. She described the problem and the tech concluded that the computer needed to be brought in and serviced. He told her to "Unplug the power cord and bring it up here...

View more questions Search