Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Dec 14, 2008, 08:21 AM
    I'm freaking out please help
    Okay so my boyfriend and I had sex and he cam in me I'm on birthcontrol but I have missed a day or two but taken them the next day so I have taken all the pills that I am supposed to do you think that I will be okay?
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 11:35 AM

I would THINK most likely. But you won't know for sure until you miss your period.

Sorry. That is the best answer :) good luck.
    xxariesxx Posts: 202, Reputation: 40

Dec 14, 2008, 01:39 PM
    If you miss one pill, you take it as soon as you remember. If you miss 2, you take them both as soon as you remember and use a back up birth control method. If you miss 3, you have to start an entire new pack of pills and use a back up method for a month.
    Each time you miss a pill your chances of pregnancy increase. So yes it is possible to get pregnant from missing only a day or two.
    Try to make a time every day when you will be home that you can take them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mom Freaking out. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey All... My son will not graduate from middle school if I can't help him, and I mean NOW... Here's the problem: 3x/10=3/5 Am I right when I think you go like this: 5(3x)=10(3) so, then its: 15x=30 and then: x=2?? ...

I'm freaking out! [ 23 Answers ]

I'm freaking out!! I don't know what to do. I was under the impression that my ex wasn't ready to be in a relationship because he was so poor he couldn't even eat!! He couldn't get himself out of debt to go to school and just that he wasn't where he needed to be to be good to me. But then after he...

I'm freaking out! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm freaking out. It's been about 11 days since I took my last pill but before that I missed the last one before the hormonal free week(october 7) and I started the next pack a day late. My period isn't due for about another 11 days so a test is definitely out of the question at this point. My...

I'm freaking out! [ 2 Answers ]

So there is a Ninja Burglar in Staten Island NY Ninja lays low, but buzz grows louder - SILive: Staten Island Notebook Google Maps I am bugging out! I'm about to cry! I'm scared! I don't know what to do. I mean what if he comes to my house while we are all sleep??

Boyfriend for over 3 yrs is freaking help [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Kayla. I have been dating my BF for a little over 3 yrs and 2 months. He goes through these phases where he stops calling as much and he stops wanting to go out together and things like that. These times usually pass and then he goes back to the person I fell in love with. He calls...

View more questions Search