Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tazndreamz98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 12:08 AM
    Compaq in windows xp keyboard locked!
    Unable to get on laptop. No keys on keyboard works! How do I get to unlock the keyboard?:confused:
    chrisandpepper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 02:58 PM
    Urrm you may well have put sticky keys on... *Start - control panel - ease of access - ease of access center - make the keyboard easier to use -now make sure that it says that sticky keys are turned off, or rather there should be a box that says 'turn ON sticky keys' which is what we want to see - thenm make sure it's the same with filter keys, if it says turn off sticky/filter keys, then just un-tick the box and all should be good as new, if not, I'm afriad I can't help. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard Locked [ 4 Answers ]

Trying to start my laptop window XP is saying press Ctrl Alt Del however keyboard is lock. The mouse works the number lock works and the function keys work however I cannot unlock the key board can anyone help??

Keyboard Locked. [ 9 Answers ]

My neighbours cat strolled across my laptop and now I have a screen which says only USER-A or an administrator can unlock the computer. On the screen there is a box to input my User Name and Password but when I try to type anything nothing appears on the screen and I get beeping noises as I...

Hp pavilian keyboard locked [ 4 Answers ]

My keyboard on my hp is locked but the mouse works what do I do?

Keyboard question compaq evo n400c notebook [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Does anyone know how to take a screen shot on a Compaq Evo N400C series notebook? The top row has a key labeled "prt sc" with a white underlay. I tried pressing this key with the "Fn" key at the same time but nothing happens. Is there another key I'm supposed to use? Thanking you in advance for...

View more questions Search