Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2008, 10:03 PM
    How to save the airlines.
    Dump the male flight attendants.

Replace all the female flight attendants with good-looking strippers! What the hell, they don't even serve food anymore, so what's the loss?

The strippers would at least triple the alcohol sales and get a 'party atmosphere' going in the cabin. And, of course, every businessman in this country would start flying again.

Because of the tips, female flight attendants wouldn't need a salary, thus saving even more money.

Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked women.

This is definitely a win-win situation if we handle it right -- a golden opportunity to turn a liability into an asset.

Why didn't Bush think of this? Why do I still have to do everything myself?

Sincerely,
    Bill Clinton
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2008, 10:08 PM

Nice... but then there would be a long line at the bathroom. Everyone will have to go! :)
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2008, 01:13 PM

Mag - I had to laugh out loud on that one. Only Slick Willy would think of a good solution.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 07:03 PM

LOL... Mag I think this has some merit , I think they should at least try it ;)
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 07:19 PM

Great idea. Some of the strippers would have to be male though, or I wouldn't fly.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 07:23 PM

OOhhh no , maybe we need to have Flights for Males and different Flights for the Ladies :D
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 07:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    OOhhh no , maybe we need to have Flights for Males and different Flights for the Ladies :D
    What fun would that be... us ladies would have no men to talk to... the male flight attendants would not be enough for all of us. :( :)

EDIT:

Remember we are all going to be a little tipsy :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Military time used on airlines [ 1 Answers ]

I have some knowledge of Military time the plane arrived is 14:53 which I believe Is 2:53pm. But what about 00:20 I don't get the 00 in front of the numbers

Warrant and Airlines [ 5 Answers ]

My brother has a warrant issued, and we just found this out, however we are boarding an aircraft tomorrow to go out of state for a funeral. When he intentionally went to jail he was bonded out through an agency, and after going to court 2 times the DA hadn't filed charges yet, so he was told not to...

I am planning to be a part of airlines [ 3 Answers ]

Do you think I'll be successful in this field?

Wiring for Temperature Airlines [ 2 Answers ]

I was working on an industrial unit and the wiring was not connected properly. I was connecting airlines that run to the thermostat. Can you tell me how to properly connect airlines to a themostate? Thanks

View more questions Search