Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mike1954 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 11:44 AM
    Does the lack of a written contract make eviction more difficult?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2012, 11:47 AM
    Enforcing a contract (a lease) is always easier than enforcing an oral agreement, especially if the parties aren't in agreement.
    ladythunder Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 12:37 PM
    I appreciate all of the feedback provided on this website. I no longer have an issue with a dog in my house. During the latter half of April, I kindly reminded my son (several times) that the deadline was quickly approaching. If I woke up the morning of May 1 to find the dog still there, I would be paying a visit to the court house. It never had to come to that and I actually had a full night's sleep for the past three nights. That's not happened since I moved into my house. Thanks again.
    ALGarrett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2013, 11:51 AM
    Would like current information on pushing out a disrespectful, foul mouth, drug using, 18 year old child. What are the laws in Tennessee?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evicting an adult family member [ 6 Answers ]

Tried to help a family member who was down to get back on his feet by giving him a room in my house for almost a year. Now he does not want to leave and makes threat. Gets violent at times. How do I go about getting him out? Your help is greatly appreciated. Babe3530

Tennessee [ 2 Answers ]

We are planning a trip to Tennessee. Our three tentative travel points are: Gatlinburg, Knoxville and Nasville. Can you please tell me how long it is to drive from Gatlinburg to Knoxville and then from Knoxville to Nasville. Thank you very much. Darleen

Adult child paternity rights? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if I have any right to determine who my father is? I am 32 years old, and have been trying tactfully to contact the man who is said to be my father. I want nothing more from him than the truth... is he my father? If he is, all I am looking for is family tree information and...

Evicting Adult Child not paying Rent [ 9 Answers ]

How can I throw an adult child who will not follow rules of house and just want to waste his life away?

Adult Child evicted from home? [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone know how, in GA, to be sure you can evict your 18-year old drug abusing adult son? I am told that merely telling him to leave (done) and changing the locks (done) is not sufficient. Thanks.

View more questions Search