Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    08 nobody Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2008, 07:00 PM
    How am I not going to talk to my ex when we have a child
    o.k I know there is a no contact for 30 days... but we have a child together.. and she seeing someone... I want to be back with her.. we been together for 7 yrs and broke up for 3 months...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 13, 2008, 08:04 PM

So use a third party for all contact, for visits have someone else do the pick up and delivery.

But it is harder, remember it does not really matter what you want, since she does not want it, it can not happen.
    You have to start thinking and planning on moving on.

Do you have a formal child custody agreement in place, if not that is your first move
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 14, 2008, 09:58 AM

Handle your business with respect to your child, as far as child support, and visitation. The rest is irrelevant at this point.
    08 nobody Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 12:07 PM

o.k I meant to say I know there is a no contact rule... but I call my child every night to say goodnight.. is that .ok

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child Support - 2 child living at separate parents - 1 child turning 18 soon. [ 6 Answers ]

I will try not to make this too long but I went through a 3 year court battle with my ex with our 2 kids who are now 17 (Daughter) and 15 (Son). My son has been living with his dad since he was like 9 because I let him. Court battle was dropped due to judge thinking my ex was lying after 3 years...

Child can't talk at age 3.9 years [ 2 Answers ]

"My son is years and 10 months old. Though he follows some of my instructions like switch off the lights etc, he doesn't speak at all except of making noises. When i call him by his name, sometimes he listens and reach where iam sitting sometime he doesn't even look at me though iam sitting besides...

Kid who won't talk for himself but will copy how other people talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I saw this movie years ago, on HBO, I never caught the name of the movie, and then the power went out, I never saw it again.. The movie was about this boy who was wouldn't talk or he couldn't talk. He could however copy peoples voices, and talk like them, exactley like them.. does anyone...

How to teach your child to talk [ 15 Answers ]

My 2 1/2 year old refuses to speak English! She doesn't have any medical or speech problems that the Doctor's can detect. I have tried not giving her what she wants when I know what it is and I have lasted up to 2 hours. She is the baby of the family and spends a lot of time being babied by...

Teaching your child to talk [ 4 Answers ]

My youngest girl is 16 months old and she can only say like 5 things and I'm worried her sister could say a lot more things by now. How can I convice her to talk more.

View more questions Search