Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmkas87 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2008, 01:53 PM
    Adderall .
    I'm on 40 mg of Adderall a day for my A.D.D.

I've lost a few pounds on it (even though it wasn't my intention to.. )

Anyone else have this side effect? If so, how much did you lose?

I'm slightly overweight, so this weight loss may be healthy. I'm still eating and dieting separately from taking adderall, so this also might attribute to my weight loss.

Tell me your story if you've used this pill. Thank you! :)
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2008, 06:55 PM

Adderall is basically a form of speed. You are losing weight due to the change in your metabolism from this drug. This drug can be quite insidious if you keep using it and addicting as well. A lot of drug addicts prefer Adderall as well as Ritalin and get high from it.
    dmkas87 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 03:24 AM
    Oh, I know what the drug Adderall is- I was simply asking if anyone had lost weight on it- I have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adderall [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16, two months from 17. I've been taking adderall on and off. At the beginning of the summer I asked my parents if I could continue taking it because it made me much happier, active, and talkative. About 5 years ago, I randomly got really really bad depression and I didn't really start to get...

Adderall addiction [ 4 Answers ]

Hi yes, I am writing a paper about adderall And part of it is to find out about the addictions to it I need to know if anybody knows about it. If any one can tell me that would be great. Thank you!! ;)

Adderall side effects/ addictions [ 1 Answers ]

I've been taking adderall for about 3-4 months. Its about 10mg I usually take it once a day. I've had a little bit of depression problems since I was in 5th grade it was really bad then but it gradually got better over the last 4 years. At its worst I always got homesick and just had a constant...

Adderall misuse [ 2 Answers ]

Adderall misuse effects?

Adderall addiction used as a speed [ 1 Answers ]

What effects does abusing adderall as speed have on a person?

View more questions Search