Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    viviannjohn Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Delay is dangerous
    Hi there.
    I met these guy in my country I was travelling to u.s. in two weeks time while he was going to school the following week in a boarding school.so when he saw me he told me he love me I didn't believe him because I knew there was no such thing as love.everyday he will come and look for me but I will try him badly for example I will leave him stand under the cold,and don't pay attention to him.my friends told me to give him a chance so I told him to be just friends and he accepted.whenever we met he kept telling me to give him a chance I kept saying no because at da time all I felt for him was just pity and nothing more.so the day came when he was supposed to go back to school he told me he was not going anywhere until I told him I love him.one thing I love about him was that he was caring and understanding.so the day for my travelling came he was so devastated I felt pity for him so I tried to confont him and that was the day I realised he really was in love with me .how was I susposed to know that he was really in love with me I am just 15 n he is 16.on our last day together we were so carriedaway we kind of makeout but the fun is that we never kissed.so when I travelled I kept calling him he kept telling he love me so mch.so on these faithful day I called that was the last day I spoke to him it's been 7months now.so when I called him he asked me just one question and here was the question do you love me?I said no but I lied because I really was in love with him after that night I haven't stop thinking about him.so right now we have lost contact I am madly in love with him I don't know if he's still in love with me or if he's thinking about me.I wish I could turn back the hands of time to tell him I love him.we lost contact like 7months now and a lot can happen in seven months. Help me what should I do I have tried looking for him but failed I just want to tell him I love him.I guess it's too late because I lost him.we are worlds apart.I have tried to forget him but still I failed help me what should I do.I need your help plzzzzzzz.thanx for your time.am still 15.

Dec 13, 2008, 12:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by viviannjohn View Post
    hi there.
    i met these guy in my country i was travelling to u.s. in two weeks time while he was going to school the following week in a boarding school.so when he saw me he told me he love me i didn't believe him because i knew there was no such thing as love.everyday he will come and look for me but i will try him badly for example i will leave him stand under the cold,and don't pay attention to him.my friends told me to give him a chance so i told him to be just friends and he accepted.whenever we met he kept telling me to give him a chance i kept saying no because at da time all i felt for him was just pity and nothing more.so the day came when he was supposed to go back to school he told me he was not going anywhere untill i told him i love him.one thing i love about him was that he was caring and understanding.so the day for my travelling came he was so devastated i felt pity for him so i tried to confont him and that was the day i realised he really was in love with me .how was i susposed to know that he was really in love with me i am just 15 n he is 16.on our last day together we were so carriedaway we kind of makeout but the fun is that we never kissed.so when i travelled i kept calling him he kept telling he love me so mch.so on these faithful day i called that was the last day i spoke to him it's been 7months now.so when i called him he asked me just one question and here was the question do you love me?i said no but i lied because i really was in love wih him after that night i haven't stop thinking about him.so right now we have lost contact i am madly inlove with him i don't know if he's still inlove with me or if he's thinking about me.i wish i could turn back the hands of time to tell him i love him.we lost contact like 7months now and alot can happen in seven months. help me what should i do i have tried looking for him but failed i just want to tell him i love him.i guess it's too late because i lost him.we are worlds apart.i have tried to forget him but still i failed help me what should i do.i need ur help plzzzzzzz.thanx for ur time.am still 15.
    :confused:

Dec 14, 2008, 12:55 PM

I think u should let him go

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is big, but is it dangerous? [ 6 Answers ]

This spider has been living large in my yard in Katy Texas for a few months now. It is around 2 -3 inches in length. Hard to measure as I'm really frightened by it. Is is a harmful fellow? I have no plans to touch it, but the kids and dogs may be in danger. The yellow and black stripes on the body...

Period delay [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting married next week... n aim getting my periods exactly on the same day.. is there any safe tablet I can take to delay my periods without any side effects. Or IS thr anything I can have to delay my periods! Plsssssss help!!

How can I delay his climax? [ 17 Answers ]

Hai My boyfriend and I would have a great sex life if only he didn't ejaculate so quickly. How can I help him hold his horses?

Emo dangerous? [ 32 Answers ]

I know a 13 year old who claims emo, she writes terrible stories about murder, blood, rape and more, she says she cuts herself, but I am hundreds of miles away and only have recently met her through my husband, (its his sister) he thinks she disturbed, and tries to talk to her to get to know her...

View more questions Search