Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Caracalla Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2006, 05:58 PM
    Is allocating more memory to Excel in Windows XP possible?
    Hi everyone,

Is allocating more memory to particular Software like Excel, Photoshop, etc. in Windows XP possible & How?

Your effort is highly valued and appreciated.

Regards
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 8, 2006, 07:29 PM
    No, Windows doesn't work that way. Why do you think you need to?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows excel [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone advise how to create a form with excel that is for continuous checks, form size: 8.5" x 7"? Page Setup Does Not Do The Job. The printer I'm using is an EPSON FX-880.

Can't load windows, Can't get into safe mode and can't reinstall windows. [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I can't get windows98 SE to load. I can't get into safe mode or reinstall windows. A little history first. I had an issue with my creative sound card. EMM386 not loading along with something that had to do with the sound card. I went back and forth with creative tech support to resolve the...

How to access memory cells under windows in visual c++ or assembly language [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir or madam I am very fund of computer software specially in visual c++ or assembly language , but I do not know how to access memeory cells using these Languages . I may face some errors running the compiled source. Yours...

Windows Virtural Memory [ 1 Answers ]

What the heck is the Windows Virtual Memory. I have a PC with Windows XP, 512 MB and 80 GB. While I was working in CorelDraw 12, a message popped up and said that the Windows Virtual Memory was low and that it was increasing it. What is this and what can I do to not take up so much of this...

View more questions Search