Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Apr 27, 2009, 12:18 PM

There's one vet office around here that I'd be hard pressed to bring any animal to even if it was the last clinic on earth! They are rude, uncaring, and incompetent to boot. I know people who have lost pets because of their incompetence, Including a girl that had three dachshund puppies. She brought them in when they started to act sickly and they sent them off with a wave of the hand and said its no big deal, if they are still sick in two days come back. Guess what? They had parvo! Two of the three died because they weren't treated in time. They have overdosed dogs and killed them in basic procedures such as spay and neuter. They even killed some people's English Bulldog by giving it a medicine it was allergic to, even though that allergy was known to them. I don't know how they are in practice! Yet the uninformed or dull witted keep coming back.

Another vet office in town that did close was only in it for money and they lost one man's min pin. Not lost as in died, lost as in lost! The man just wanted his dog neutered and they "took it out to potty", without a leash I might add, and surprise! The scared dog ran away. He never saw his dog again.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2009, 10:59 PM

Wow, has anyone reported them Silver? That's shocking!
    How on earth can a vet lose a dog?? I wouldn't trust eaither of those with a lump of dirt let alone my dog!
    I had to shop around for a long time before I found a vet I trusted with my bunny (she comes back today, yay!)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What will you do when the dead don't stay. Dead [ 6 Answers ]

I know I know, a lot of people are asking"is this kid serious" well, I am haha... What would you do to survive a Zack outbreak... I will Post my answer later on ounce I've thought about it... PLEASE BE PRACTICAL with your answers. Don't say you would get a tank because most likely there...

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

They Want You Dead [ 2 Answers ]

I was given a DVD of the film/documentary by Alex Jones called, "ENDGAME." What a history of the Bilderberg Group - I knew they existed but never knew the exact name. Any thoughts? Truth or fiction (concerning this group)? Agenda of this group? If the film is correct... what do you see...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Is my PC Dead? [ 1 Answers ]

We had a power outage earlier this week due to a raccoon electrocution in our city's substation. All of our home electronics are fine EXCEPT for our DELL 5100 computer tower. The monitor works, and the indicator light for internet hookup is lit. We just cannot turn on the computer. We called...

View more questions Search