Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prime Goddess Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2008, 07:32 PM
    Loving the stranger
    I met this guy somewhere in website. Honestly, at first, I don't take him seriously, I mean I have so much friends online. Then suddenly he invited me to play a one on one football game with him so I took the challenge as easy as that because I know it would be impossible for us to get ourselves on the game field, considering that we live miles apart. A month after, he told me he would be coming to my place for some business to deal with, and still I didn't mind him. Until one day he informed me he was already on my place and he was planning to take me out for dinner, still I accept it, yet at the back of my mind I would thought it is really stupid. Unexpectedly, we dated! For the first time in history I dated a foreign guy. I don't like him a lot, there is something on him that turns me off. But the dating game was repeated twice. I pulled myself back because I have to prove to myself that he is not exactly the kind of man I wanted to fell with. Days after, he surprisingly called me in the middle of my busy work and I tried to make excuses just not to see him but he begged, and hence I know I am not a stupid insensitive person so I come to his place. On that very day, he started holding my hand. Then days followed I found myself cuddling with him. He told me he likes me a lot. I don't really know what that means. Things happens so fast, holding, hugging, kissing... I wanted to ask him about our status but I had just kept it within, I don't want to start a conversation about it. But suddenly, he asked me if things about us doesn't confused me because he was... he couldn't define well, and at the same time he's scared to commit a relationship, so he thought he has to enjoy every moment we've spend together. He told me he likes me so much but he was thinking that after six months he would return to his place and I might go somewhere else and it scares him a lot to fall with me. He only want me to be his friend and that hurts me because I had spend so much effort dealing with my emotions for him. I had tried to withdraw myself away from him but every time when I am not around he would become a bit crazy and kept sending me messages that bugged my conscience. It hurts to know that he needs love and care in a form of friend. He told me he didn't feel any sparks with me, he said he has gotten interest with me but he was just scared... and all those lies. His being rude had slowly crushed my spirit. I don't know if he is really numb or he was just a dumb! How can I deal with his insensitivity?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2008, 07:45 PM

Sounds like he doesn't know what he wants. Like he wants you to be crazy for him but he doesn't want a real relationship with you. You may have invested a lot of time with him but to use that as a basis to continue with him is not good because then you could and most likely will be wasting even MORE time on him.
    For him to say there is no spark to me shows he is just interested in the attention but not really wanting you. I would tell him, "You are right there is no spark so I think you need to go find the fireworks else where''.
    You are wasting your time trying to figure out what your heart is already telling you... move on he isn't right for you.
    Prime Goddess Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2008, 07:49 PM

Thanks NOhelp4u! This time I tried to stay away from him though he keeps on bugging me. He had said he needs love and care to get healed from past heartaches and he needs it in a form of friendship and he found it in me. Worst thing was when I made a journal about us and about his being coldhearted, he got mad on it and told me he doesn't want to be discussed. He is scared that my friends would read it and upset on him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About the movie the stranger [ 2 Answers ]

#1 Today, 01:13 AM taytaycgic2 New Member Join Date: Mar 2007 Posts: 1 The stranger --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The drunkin stranger. [ 6 Answers ]

A man and his wife were awakened at 3:00 am by a loud pounding on the Door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, Standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push. "Not a chance," says the husband, "it is 3:00 in the morning!" He slams The door and returns to bed....

Stranger Husband [ 21 Answers ]

We've been married for a year, been dated for 3 years prior. We have a 5 month old son together. The thing is, my husband works and I stay at home with the baby. I am really happy that I am able to stay home, but my husband works nights 45 minutes away. He is scheduled out at 10:30, but doesn't...

What did this stranger want with my brother? [ 1 Answers ]

Today my 18 yr old brother told us that some guy from boston with a Very nice car and suit asked my brother how old he was, if he was irish, and if he needs a job... then when my brother said no because he's going to boot camp in 2 months, the guy said the f word and got back in the car... any good...

The stranger [ 1 Answers ]

In the 80's or the early 90's I watched a movie even taped it on my vcr watched it again about 20 times... well the movie was lost... I have tried finding it in every movie site and even e bay I think the movie was one made for hbo but can't find it any where I might have the name wrong......

View more questions Search