Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Dec 12, 2008, 06:01 PM
    Mistakes MEN Make
    Hey everyone!! I liked the previous post so much I decided to post one for men!!

So...

What are the mistakes men make in relationship and ways to correct them in order to have a healthy, steady and lasting relationship
    tolerance Posts: 78, Reputation: 11

Dec 12, 2008, 07:34 PM

They could turn off the sports once in a while. I have to deal with sports all year long. Just when one is over, another one begins. Come on! Football, baseball, nascar, baskegball, when does it end? I can deal with football and even some basketbal games but that's it. Even some boxing but nothing else.

Dec 12, 2008, 07:51 PM

I know exactly what you mean!! My ex was obsessed with Hockey and I hated it.. and the season was 9 months long!! It was always on the TV!!
    TexasParent Posts: 378, Reputation: 73

Dec 12, 2008, 09:39 PM

Marrying women who don't like sports 24/7 like they do... ;)
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2008, 09:43 PM

The only problem I had with some guys in the past was that some had problems expressing themselves. I used to wish they could just express their feeling and let it all out until I met my fiancé. He has no problems expressing his feelings and share everything with me. I know so much about his life to where I could right his own autobiography.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2008, 10:04 PM

The problems I have with guys is they play word games and have double standards. Then when you are upset with them they play dumb and are in denial and don't understand why you are upset that they don't get it... well, you asked.
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2008, 10:32 PM

What about when it's time to buy a gift and they ask "what do you want"? When it's gift giving time I never ask that because I already know what I am getting him. Is it that hard to pick out a gift? I can give clues but I prefer that he pick something out and surprise me instead of me telling you what to get.
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2008, 10:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tolerance View Post
    They could turn off the sports once in a while. I have to deal with sports all year long. Just when one is over, another one begins. Come on! Football, baseball, nascar, baskegball, when does it end?? I can deal with football and even some basketbal games but that's it. Even some boxing but nothing else.
    I know what you mean. I tried sitting through a baseball game and it was so boring. Then it went all the way to the 11th inning. I was like "come on". Everyday a game is on and when it isn't it on game center, or some other show on ESPN.

Dec 18, 2008, 03:52 PM

I hate the double standards as well.

They complain and complain about their wives, but then go home and beg for sex.. they just aren't happy either way.. sometimes I just want to give up on dating all together and just get a dog
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2008, 04:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasParent View Post
    Marrying women who don't like sports 24/7 like they do... ;)
    That was funny! Lol
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2008, 08:27 AM

I'll say the same thing I said on the other post. Men and women are wired different. Women have to analyze everything and men don't. Being sensitive to a man is not fluffing the sheets when he cuts one in bed.
    If people wanted to really understand the differences between the sexes and why we(men) are like we are they should sign up for one of Mark Gunger's seminars. He will keep you laughing for 12 straight hours and at then end of the time you will have a better understanding of why.
    Here is a sample;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuMZ7...eature=related
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2008, 07:44 PM

Mistake: Not wanting to pull over to ask for directions when we're lost but is willing to drive around in circles until they figure it out.

That's why I am glad that the gps was invented because you can't leave home without it.
    love092489 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Dec 22, 2008, 03:46 PM

You can listen... I mean really listen to what she has to say.
    jlh76 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2009, 08:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by plonak View Post
    Hey everyone!!! I liked the previous post so much I decided to post one for men!!!
    Are you saying there is a thread about mistakes women make? I've looked all the way back to Aug of 2007 and can't find anything similar. Can somebody direct me to it?
    ss_aa_rr_aa Posts: 32, Reputation: -4

Jan 21, 2009, 11:56 PM

They got selfish by the time.. this will damage the woman and her heart! But by that time they would have forgot that only because of their woman they became a better person and only bcoz of her laughter and smile and cute things about her they could actually have a real innocent smile too! I think they like to mess their life by their own hands!
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2009, 12:49 AM

If you and your male partner both work full time, who does his laundry? Being a jerk has little to do with the fact that men and women are wired differently. Liking sports doesn't make a guy bad. Jerks are selfish. Selfish men who insist that home is their castle forget that the king-slave relationship can be ended with divorce.
    mrpigz Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2009, 05:20 AM
    Hi I assume you all are talking about mistake men make in an relationship right? I would like to add my experience here. I failed in a relationship recently.

The mistake was:

I am too clingy , I feel like spending most of my time with her.
    I always wanted to solve her problem when she is stress.
    I am too dead honest with her that I always share how I feel to her.
    I never go out alone with any girls because I am afraid that she might be jealous.
    Canceling my plans for her.
    Putting her as my first priority.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The mistakes ladies make [ 78 Answers ]

What are the mistakes ladies make in relationship and ways to correct them in order to have a healthy, steady and lasting relationship

Mistakes on Interview Thank You [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had an interview for a management position. Everything went great! Today I sent a Thank you email to the two people that held the interview. I read it several times to assure no spelling or grammar errors exsisted. After sending it I realized my last sentence did not make any sense. I...

Do doctors make mistakes about conception dates and due dates? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't understand, can doctors be wrong about conception dates and due dates?

We all make mistakes, and we all pay a price for it. [ 9 Answers ]

We all make mistakes, and we all pay a price for it.

Writing mistakes [ 32 Answers ]

What type of mistake is " very unique"? I think it's a mistake in style.

View more questions Search