Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    torialalu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2008, 03:45 PM
    British student visa requires travel document
    When they refer to a travel document do they mean a passport?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2008, 05:58 PM

In most cases, yes... but it can also be in place of a passport in some situations. Travel documents may also include any visas you may need... student visa, any that may be required by a particular country. In some cases, if this is for attending university, you may be asked to show an acceptance letter from the university as well.
    If this is for university, you can find out exactly what you need by contacting the university.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clear the doubt about travel document for UK visa [ 1 Answers ]

I have been to UK in the year 2001 on work permit visa for a period of 14 months,unfortunately after 11 months of my visa expiry,my case is refused and did not get the extension from home office stating your employer did not paid the proper tax,soon I came to my home country. Recently I Lost...

Refugee travel document USA-refusal [ 1 Answers ]

I am an Albanian Refugee, living in the US. My green card was wrongfully denied. I applied for a refugee travel document. Can they denie me this travel document because my green card was denied?

Naturalization through Marriage and Travel Document [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I obtained a green card through marriage, my spouse being a U.S citizen. However during my conditional permanent residence my husband travelled abroad for a temporary job and I followed him after applying for a travel document. I spent 8 months outside the U.S. I am now an unconditional...

Travel Document and Sailing Permit [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I applied for a travel permit and I left the US, then I received my permit from the US embassy in my country. But when I looked at the travel document it says that I have to apply for a <sailing permit> before I leave the states. I was surprised since the only requirement that I was told of...

View more questions Search