Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tbrown4942 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2006, 08:51 AM
    Wedding date change
    My fiancé are huge Titans fans and we are getting married on November 11,
    We are leavivg for our honeymoon the same day.There is a Titans football game we want to go to on the 12th,what should we do about our wedding date.I have no proomblem moving it up one week:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 8, 2006, 09:19 AM
    So move it up, it is your wedding if eveyone agrees, Or get married on the 11th and go to the game on the 12th ( if both parties are big fans)
    Heck get married at a tail gate party outside the statium)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 8, 2006, 09:56 AM
    Great idea Fr. Chuck, a tailgate wedding, how FUN, and I bet it will be on the local news.

Go on your honeymoon after the football game.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 8, 2006, 11:43 AM
    Yes, I do a lot of special events weddings, in airplanes, on boats, and some more adverturous ones in my younger days as a preist.
    Weddings need to be more fun I believe, we make far too much pomp in them for people who are not that way by nature.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wedding [ 5 Answers ]

I fiancé and I are planning our wedding which started to be a large affair.. However, with everyone’s lack of interest I would just rather elope. My family lives 3000 miles away and I’ve tried communicating by phone with what needs to be done but it just ends up in an argument. My mother is not as...

Wedding Date change [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter is marrying a mititary man. Invitations mailed. Problem, Graduation date changed, which means wedding date needs to be changed. We contacted all parties involved. My question is: Since date is changed, is it proper ettiquette that invitees send gifts, due to the change. They will only...

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

Wedding help [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! Could use some advice... we live in a rural area where it seems to be custom to asking neighbors (invited as guests) to help clean up the bride/groom's table, doing dishes, setting out food on buffet arranged tables, etc. My husband and I always argue every time I get one of these invites...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search