Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Dec 12, 2008, 11:17 AM
    Frozen meals
    I am due with our second baby in mid February and our first will be 14 months old when the baby is born. So seeing as I will have two babies under the age of two I am planning to make a bunch of frozen meals for after the delivery so I won't have to worry about cooking for awhile. I already have the basic easy stuff like spaghetti, beef stew, lasagna, etc... IF anyone has any good simple recipes that I can freeze let me know. Caserols would be good too. Thanks
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2008, 06:15 PM

I cook skinless, boneless chicken breasts in the oven. I make a pot of rice on top of the stove. When everything is done, I put some rice in the bottom of a freezer container and place one chicken breast on top of the rice. I freeze this then take it to work for lunch. I put lima beans in the box when I cook it and have a tasty meal at lunchtime. Sometimes I put Kikkoman teriyaki sauce in the rice after half way cooked and have Asian chicken. Yummm!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water during or after meals [ 6 Answers ]

What is the rule on drinking water at meal times? I read that water should be taken an hour after you eat. Reason being : it dilutes the digestive enzymes in the stomach which break down the food or something to that effect! My wife insists that my children drink water instead of juice (low in...

Total meals to eat in a day [ 4 Answers ]

In your opinion, is it better to eat 3 meals a day to lose weight or maintain weight. Or in yiour opinion, is it better to eat 5 or 6 meals a day to lose weight or maintain weight? Thanks in advance.

Meals to eat [ 3 Answers ]

I have been on a diet for a week and it's hard to eat right and to stick with it but I have to because I really want to lose weight I exercise and on slimquick so any help or ideas would help

Chinese meals [ 5 Answers ]

I'd like to try out some chinese meals (I got a set of chopstick, so I want to put them to use). What would you recommend for a beginner? I hear they got all kinds of funny combinations like meat with honey and whatnot, so just name me something that will not be THAT strange in the beginning. If I...

View more questions Search