Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wsc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2008, 09:23 AM
    Itouch using verizon aircard
    Is there an adapter to enable connecting my itouch to the verizon network using my usb aircard ?
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Dec 12, 2008, 09:38 AM

I did some searching.. found nothing.

Your best bet will be to go here (HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - Apple.HowardForums.com)

And ask them...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itouch 32gb no volume cap [ 1 Answers ]

Is the US model of the itouch 32gb the same as the European model? Also what does the following mean "US model no volume cap" ? I have seen this as a detail on an itouch offered for sale on eBay but I have no idea what it means. Many thanks for any replies.

Itouch no volume cap [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Ireland and have seen an itouch 32gb (new) offered for sale on eBay. The details include the following statement "US model no volume cap". I have no idea what the no volume cap is. Can someone explain what this is, please? Also does anyone know if this is the same model that is for sale...

Wireless router that accepts verizon usb aircard [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a wireless router that accepts a Verizon USB aircard so I can use that aircard for a home wireless network?

PC use of Verizon Wireless Aircard or Wireless USB Modem [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone have an idea of how to set up a home PC (not a laptop) to use Verizon's Wireless Aircard Broadband PC cards? I'd like to go the cheaper route and get the PC card... and see how it works. My other option is purchasing Verizon's wireless USB modem. Has anyone used one on a home PC? ...

View more questions Search