Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carolterrell14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2008, 09:16 AM
    Easygranthelp.com Refund of Monies
    I recently looked at my bank account and noticed that Easygranthelp.com took money out that I did not autnorize. Does anyone know of any way to get your money back from this company or such.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2008, 09:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by carolterrell14 View Post
    I recently looked at my bank account and noticed that Easygranthelp.com took money out that I did not autnorize. Does anyone know of any way to get your money back from this company or such.

You notify the company and the bank - the bank should have a procedure in place and will advise you of the steps to take.
    Carmen Santiago Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 12:29 PM
    I notice for 3 month that I had some withdrawal for EASYGRANTHELP.Com I never authorized that.The other company is Financial Recovery the quantity of that is $297.61.I talked with this people and Iwas suppouse to received 3 days ago the money and now they said that I need to wait 1 more week to receive the answered and I never authorized that too. I Need information about the way to solve that issues.Thanks for your help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Easygranthelp.com (Fraud) [ 1 Answers ]

It this website a fraud or is it real? I looked at my atm records today and noticed I was charged $50.00 for the service when I unsubscribed 2 months ago. I would greatly appreciate any help.:mad:

Taxes on lawsuit monies [ 7 Answers ]

Could anyone please tell me if judgements in wrongful death lawsuits are taxable? Thank you for your help..

Medicaid and Gift Monies [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there to all! I have a question about Medicaid that I'm hoping someone can answer for me. I am On Medicaid medical for two different disabilities. I have a chance to purchase a small home, but only can afford so much for a home. My dad has offered to give me a gift of money, so that I...

Non-profit monies [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best source(s) to obtain money for non-profit organizations?

Extracting retirement monies [ 1 Answers ]

How does one go about extracting monies from an IRA account without being penalized?

View more questions Search