Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lid0z8p Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2003, 08:48 AM
    Hepititus C treatment
    When someone is being treated for Hepititus C with Copegus and/or Pegasys, will the patient need to be off work or will they be able to continue working with the treatment?
    joenuan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2005, 01:05 AM
    I have been on the pegysus and ribavivirun (SNC) treatment for almost 5 months
    I have type 1 starting virus 7695000
    At 3 months I had <600
    HCV log ,under detection log

I would like to stop treatment at 6 months anyone out there with similar numbers
    The doctor recommends a full 48 week treatment He is of the opinion that there is no studies that have found a link between cure and only 6 month treatment He feels the odds of a cure are 1/2 if I stop at 6 months
    Many people who I have talked to have only taken the treatment for 6 months and are virus free years later.
    I need to make a decision before the 6months are up
    I have no insurance and pay for the medication myself
    The people I talked to all had insurance

Need less to say I do not fell well and would like to get back to being well.
    I came by the dignoses from health screening and did not have any symptoms before treatment any ideas shure would like to make a informed decision not just on the cost and how the medication makes me feel
    Thorp Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2005, 11:34 PM
    Powerful, yet Natural for Hepatitis C
    I have a friend who was really struggling with Hepatitis C and had little hope. His viral count had been as high as 59,000,000. It was at 18,000,000 when he tried what I described as an autoimmune booster. He had little else to lose.

Within a few weeks, the viral count plunged to 2,000,000 and is continuing to plummet. He has a new life now.

The immune booster is Original Limu (www.limunight.originallimu.com), a natural food, an extract of Limu Moui, a seaweed from the pristine pure waters of the Tongan Islands of the South Pacific where the natives have been eating it for over 3000 years and living into their hundreds in radiant health. Over 15 years were devoted to the development of the proprietary, non-chemical extract to achieve an extract of optimal nutritive value and stability.

Over 600 studies have been reported on its key nutritive component, fucoidan, in the database of the National Library of Medicine, www.pubmed.gov. The 600 studies can be narrowed by combining in a search of the database the words fucoidan and immune. The studies corroborate a book by Rita Elkins, Limu Moui, which reports broad health benefits for fucoidan with anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, and anti-tumor properties among many other attributes.

It works by providing the body with the long-awaited nutrition for the body to heal itself. After all, that is what medicine is suppose to be all about - helping the body to heal itself as Hippocrates, father of modern day medicine said, "Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food." Sure enough, when I cut my finger now, it heals in half to a third the time before Original Limu. My son just broke his finger and I am sure that it will take less than half the usual time to heal with the Original Limu.

There are all kinds of other benefits and loads of testimonies I have heard first hand from people I see weekly and meet and share the Original Limu with regularly. Those of us who really have gotten to know of its wonders consider it a gift from God and one of the greatest health discoveries of all time.

My friend's doctor was amazed and said that he had a responsibility to share the good news with others suffereing from hepatitis C. So here I am out helping my friend spread the wonders of Original Limu with a hurting world.

Please let me serve you by answering any questions and helping you get started back on the road to health. See www.limunight.originallimu.com or email me at [email protected] or call at 979-297-1919. Be blessed.
    BeRRieS Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 02:31 AM
    Im about to start treatment on pegysus and ribavivirun. Im scared because I'm about to start a new job next week and I may be starting treatment in 2 weeks. Has anybody done this treament and can anyone tell me if I am going to be OK to work and do the treatment at the same time?
    Brian Griffin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BeRRieS
    Im about to start treatment on pegysus and ribavivirun. Im scared because im about to start a new job next week and i may be starting treatment in 2 weeks. Has anybody done this treament and can anyone tell me if i am gonna be ok to work and do the treatment at the same time?
    I would not suggest a heavy physical labor I lasted two month in my treatment doing framing/rough carpentry.I only did 7mths. On it I had to quit because I was getting to ill.But it has been 8mths now and I test positive for the anti-bodys but not for the virus.And about work a gain I suggest getting a part time job the first 3 days after taking your shot is the worst so if some how you can.You can do your 3 days before you have to go back to work that would be your best bet.I strongly suggest that you get on a anti-depressant because this medicine makes extremely.And do not drink on It I found out the hard way and by not taking antidepressants and I went nuts from drinking on and got in a fight with 4 police officers.I got the living kick out of me then got sent to prison for a year.So listen to my advice I strongly advice you to. Brian:cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best scar treatment? [ 14 Answers ]

Well I recently got in a car accident about 4 weeks ago, and I got cut pretty bad on my face, and has a big scar... anyone know of a real good scar treatment that has worked for theM?? I have tried mederma and have seen no results.

Hepititus C [ 3 Answers ]

In August I gave blood during a blood drive at my church. Procedures requires that everyone must be tested for various blood diseases. Subsequently, I received a letter that my blood was rejected because it was diagnosed with HCV. Needless to say, I was stunned and in disbelief. When my...

Treatment for sinusitis [ 14 Answers ]

Does anyone have any home remedies for sinusitis? I'm pregnant so I can't take antibiotics. Thanks!

View more questions Search