Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yvonne92372 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2006, 06:10 PM
    My dog is off her food
    My dog has been off her food for two days
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jul 10, 2006, 10:18 AM
    Dogs go off their food from time to time, which is fine, but after the third day I would call you vet to have your dog checked, do not try to temp your dog with table scarps. This is a common mistake with pet owners. The best advice I can give you is to wait and see what tomorrow brings if your dog is not eating call your vet, you could also research you problem at Pet Education.com You will find it very helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dry food [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a 2 month old French Bulldog and When we got him at the pet store the told us to mix his dry food with some wet food and I Have been doing this but it seems to give him massive diarrhea and it seems to be upsetting his stomach so I called my sister which just had a puppy and she gave her...

Wet dog food and dry dog food [ 5 Answers ]

Someone told me that I should be giving a balance of wet dog food and dry dog food each week and not just dry dog food all the time. He told me that too much dry food can cause constipation. Is this true? Also, which brands are considered low grade dog food?

Which Is More Dangerous Concerning Cat And Dog Food [ 10 Answers ]

Is It More Dangerous For A Cat To Eat Some Dog Food, Or A Dog To Eat Some Cat Food? Are There Specific Dangerous Ingredients? Thanks.

View more questions Search