Dec 11, 2008, 10:42 AM
    Here is another poem, but its unfinished. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK
    The morning sun reminds of your smile
    Dreams of you run wild all the while
    The song of the birds, like your laughter through space
    And the breeze on my cheek, conjure an image of your face
    The rustling of leaves, I hear your voice
    Thoughts of you cancel every other noise
    Will you walk with me, so we can enjoy life?
    Taking away every care
    You've given meaning to my smile
    Rohin Arora Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Dec 11, 2008, 10:55 AM

You are going good.its all practical and no air castles or something.keep up your good work.nad you,tell me when it gets completed.
    follow please Posts: 64, Reputation: -1

Dec 11, 2008, 11:00 AM

Thanks Rohin! What do you mean by "no air castles" ? Yeah, if I finish it, I will post it :)
    Rohin Arora Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Dec 11, 2008, 11:04 AM

U no building castles in the air(imaginations,which are far from realtiy are generally the part of romantic or love based poems)
    Yours is close to heart in practical.
    All the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is the author of a poem and what is the complete poem? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember part of a poem but cannot remember the author. The parts I somewhat remember are this: I have often wondered at the epitaph that was written for me, A boat with furled sail at rest in a harbor. In truth it pictures not my destination but my life. For love was offered me but I shrank...

It's so hard when there's unfinished business [ 1 Answers ]

I was doing well... it's been 3 weeks since my boyfriend of over 5 years broke up with me. We were living together and I've been staying with a friend. I found an apartment and am finally moving in at the end of this week. I've been having to go to our apartment to pack and all that. I have tried...

New circuit for unfinished basement [ 7 Answers ]

Hi - I'm starting a project,and just want to make sure I've got things straight! Thanks for your help! Our 1934 house lacks receptacles on one side of the unfinished basement. I want to run A new circuit from the 100amp box, and there is room in the box. I can run (12 gauge?) romex for...

Unfinished corian [ 4 Answers ]

I want to buy a length of corian but want it to be unfinished.In its raw state so that I can finish it and not pay someone else to do it.Anyone have a clue what it runs for say a 5 foot length of this 30 inches wide.

Unfinished attic [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I'm looking to finish a one thousand square foot attic into a three bedroom two bath apartment for my family in my mothers home in Greenfield, MA. My question is what should I expect see for estimates from plumbers that I have look at bringing drains, vents, and supply into this...

View more questions Search