Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Akoue Posts: 1,098, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2008, 01:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I'm older than dirt. We could do it secretly and surprise everyone. I'll even teach you basic HTML.
    Basic what, now? I know that wasn't German, so now I suspect you of making up your own language. You aren't a twin, are you?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 24, 2008, 01:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoue View Post
    Basic what, now? I know that wasn't German, so now I suspect you of making up your own language. You aren't a twin, are you?
    I'm one of a kind. And oh, are we going to have fun! Luther may roll over in his grave. Good night.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 24, 2008, 01:02 AM
    >Thread Closed<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Interracial Relationship and Tradition [ 9 Answers ]

Traditions are made to be broken Traditions are made to be broken as we grow older and with the so many unvarying changes around us the moralities and values that our ancestors once believed in are no longer structured into our lives. Things that were once unacceptable are now being accepted...

Sola Scriptura vs Church, Sacred Tradition and Scripture [ 191 Answers ]

Hi TJ3, Correct if I'm wrong: As I understand, you believe in a doctrine called Sola Scriptura? Would you define the doctrine and show me where it is in Scripture? Sincerely, De Maria

Did Jesus leave us Tradition or Scripture? [ 49 Answers ]

Did Jesus leave us Tradition or Scripture? John 6 55 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath everlasting life: and I will raise him up in the last day. Matthew 28 19 Going therefore, teach ye all nations; baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy...

Jewish Tradition: [ 2 Answers ]

Christian tradition views sin as an enslavement rather than something fun we are denied. Does the Jewish tradition view the Law as a gift from God as opposed to an option or curse? HANK :confused:

View more questions Search