Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubblejungle Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2006, 09:16 AM
    Looking for my birth family.
    Hi. I was adopted when I was 2 and now being 18 I would like to find my family. My name is jennifer and my moms name was michelle... she died when I was about 9 years old. My middle name was also michelle... my fathers name was david, he was a boyfriend of my moms that my grandmother invited to live with them...

I had an uncle, I called him uncle bill, and there were 2 men named jim that I remember. My grandmother tried to keep me but she failed. I was born in rock hill South Carolina on September 5th, 1987 at 10:08 pm. In the piedmont medical center. At least that's what my birth certificate says. I was adopted through children's home society.

I would really appreciate if anyone has any idea who I am... any family I may have left would probably be in either north or South Carolina, but its been so long, who knows?

Thanks!
    shunned Posts: 268, Reputation: 20

Jul 7, 2006, 06:16 PM
    The adoption home would be a good place to start. Good luck. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Re-birth of Jesus [ 29 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is any mention of re-birth of jesus in the scriptures regarding approaximate time and place of jesus's second coming. I've heard from various sources that there's a chance that Jesus may be born in the Indian sub-continent rather than in the West. So please do let me know...

Blended family means family to me, should it not to my husband as well? [ 6 Answers ]

HI, I just really need to know if I am way off base here. Last night my husband told me that"you need to understand how it is going to be between my daughter and myself." " when it comes to special events, even if they conflict with your boys(his stepsons) and in the future if we have children of...

Birth Control: [ 61 Answers ]

What is God's will regarding the use of birth control? HANK :)

Birth Dates [ 6 Answers ]

I have a friend who, if I tell him my birth date, can tell me what day of the week I was born on, but he won't tell me how it is done. Can you? Thank you.

View more questions Search