Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubblejungle Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2006, 07:47 AM
    Twin kids movie name
    OK so there was this boy and girl, they were twins... and they got separated or something... something maybe having to do with a vegetable or fruit cart? Anyway... they meet again some time later and when they put their palms together this purple light is there... and then they have to help do something... I don't remember much more but it was from the 80s or 90s... please help.
    bubblejungle Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2006, 08:47 AM
    OK I think I found out... is it return to witch mountain?
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Jul 9, 2006, 03:16 PM
    Escape To witch Mountain.

Return to Witch Mountain is when they come back to Earth for a visit, and Tony get kidnapped.
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Jul 9, 2006, 08:19 PM
    I remember that movie, damn haven't seen that in years
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Jul 9, 2006, 08:19 PM
    Come to think of it, it wasn't that bad
    jamericanno23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 12:53 PM
    Omg omg omg I know exactly what movie you're talking about! And I've never been able to find the name. I read the title Escape to Witch Mountain in a book I was reading and it rang a bell so now I have verification! I'm so excited! Now I have to go rent it.
    Haha
    OK well thanks for asking your question!:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated kids movie help [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: There's this one movie, it was kind of like The Rats of NIMH, but about these animals that have been gassed out of their homes with poison, they escape, except for a little badger girl, who gets sick, so her friends go on this adventure to get the cure. I remember this one part, where...

Kids movie! [ 9 Answers ]

There was this kids movie that I am trying to remember the name of. I watched it back in the early 90's I think, but I am not sure how old it is. There was this girl who I think looked kind of like a clown or a doll and she was in a room with toys and stuffed animals who came to life and then...

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I remember this movie from when I was younger but can't remember the title. It was about kids that would ice skate and then they talked to a snowman that could talk back to them. The snowmans name was Mr. Kumico or something like that.

Looking for a kids movie [ 3 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain trying to come up with the name of a movie. Here is what I remember of the movie. A little girl has a doll that comes to life and it takes it into the mirror in her bedroom. In the mirror land there are characters with her and they go to a witches palace. The witch has...

View more questions Search