Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dalliesgrrl Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2008, 03:08 PM
    Differences in Chapters for bankruptcy?
    I'm having some difficulty sorting through websites about this. How do you know what chapter of bankruptcy applies to your situation? i.e. I am married, filing together, do not own home or small business, less then 50k debt, less thatn 65k income.

Are there any references as far as informative websites?

Check out some similar questions!

To kill a mockingbird chapters 12-14 [ 1 Answers ]

At the beginning it is apparent that this is novel which deal with the passage of a youth from innocence to maturity. In what sense is jem "coming of age?"

Differences in Florida Law between Forecloser and Bankruptcy [ 1 Answers ]

What are pros and cons of filing for Bankruptcy versus Foreclosure in State of Florida?

El filibusterismo chapters [ 10 Answers ]

:o look,, hmmm, our projects is about el filibusterismo... we are supposed to give moral values on each chapters... now,, datz sooooooo!! Hard for me because its in tagalog version!! And I'm not reli good at tagalog!! Hmpf... so pliz..! @@###!! **&**?? ;)

Why the Magna Carta chapters important to incorporate into the constitutions [ 1 Answers ]

Why the Magna Carta chapters important to incorporate into the constitutions

Sole Propriertor and Chapters [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question that I can't seem to get any answers to... I called the IRS, SBA, my SOS, and my county recorders office, and they keep sending me in circles! I was wondering if it is legal for a Sole Propriertor to form a local chapter in different states, and possibly even different...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.