Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubblejungle Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2006, 07:43 AM
    Two movies. Need names... please!
    OK... when I was little I watched this movie about rats or something that were in this dungeon thing and there was a hole in the floor with bars over it and the people [er... rats?] down there were all purple and either gooey or ghosty. The beginning has a view from above some rooftops... yep. And there was a young guy who was like.. the hero... and he wanted to save all the purple ones. Yeah I'd really like to know the name of this movie...

Second movie:
    There was a large black woman that came to the house of these two boys. She was babysitting them or something. But they were really bad I think... so she told them stories about stuff... one had to do with indians [er... native americans.] and when she was telling the story arrows were shot all over the boys' room... she was a really mystically woman... yeah... I'd like to know the name of this one too... please!
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Jul 9, 2006, 03:17 PM
    Not sure about the first one,

But the second movie is a segment from "Amazing Stories" starring a very young Seth Green.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find the names of 2 movies and would love any help [ 3 Answers ]

I watched two movies when I was a child in the late 80’s and I cannot recall their names but would love to hear input you may have. The first movie was an animated movie that somehow involved a child who could communicate with animals and breathe underwater. The movie was mainly about trying to...

The names of two movies! [ 2 Answers ]

I know there was this one movie that was a cartoon - it must have been early 90's, late 80's. It was about a bunch of dinosaurs that were in this space ship and liked to play golf.. or something, and then they came to earth and befriended a girl and a boy. And at one point they went to a circus or...

Changing last names [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know how I would go about legally changing the last names of my husband, two kids and myself to my maiden name.

Names [ 2 Answers ]

Could you please tell me the meaning of the name "jonathan" and "joanna"

View more questions Search