Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Dec 10, 2008, 02:15 PM
    Exotic Dancer tips
    I need to make the most money possible in 2 months. I'm an exotic dancer. Does anyone who dances, knows about exotic dancing or attends strip clubs ofter have any tips on how to make the most out of these 2 months?
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Dec 10, 2008, 02:30 PM

Its sooo hard not to ask to see a pic! Lol

I would just say, work as often as possible.. flirt lots.. the more the guy feels "special" the more likely he will tip more (or get lap dances) etc... good luck :)

Dec 10, 2008, 02:43 PM

Any ideas on how to flirt more without touching more? What do guys like to hear?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2008, 03:15 PM
    *** post removed as this member is completely ungrateful for help given ***
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2008, 03:35 PM
    ** post removed as this member is completely ungrateful for help given **
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2008, 09:56 PM
    So here's me hijacking your thread for one moment...

Can you generalize on who tips the best? Young? Older? Dressed well? Not? Certain night better than others?

I worked blue collar labor in the summers in college and noticed the best tips I received were not from the people with the most money, it was from the guy who might have done my job 30 years before me. He knew I busted my back and that my hands ached so much I could barely close them, and that was the guy who would tip well for good work.

Likewise, my wife worked as a waitress in college, and tips very well for work done right.

But you are in a different position, with customers who haven't done what you are doing... so... just wondering if you find you can generalize who will be the best tippers. Is it the suits in town being entertained by a local business? The college kids with disposable cash and endless hormones? Or no good stereotypical good tipper?

And for others who read this... don't forget the thread is hers, not mine. If you have any good ideas, post 'em.

Dec 11, 2008, 08:40 AM

This thread is mine and I don't need to answer your question or have other people answer this question on my thread. KP2171 if you'd like to know how to look like or be the best tipper in a strip club please creat your own thread. Thank you.

KP2171 if you'd like to help respond with a answer not a question.
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Actually I did already answer your question in earlier posts, and continuing the question, even if not dead on topic, keeps this post bumped up in the "new post" section, leading more people to see it.

If you think identifying your best tippers has NOTHING to do with any kind of strategy for getting the most out of the next two months, well, you apparently haven't run a business before. The question I asked really is not that off topic, even though I asked it. If I had a clue as to who might be the best tipper, I might be able to think about how to engage them. And isn't that your question? How to get the most out of the next period in time?

Ill continue by saying if your ability to engage your customers is anything like your online presence, you are in trouble. I always leave your threads, after trying to answer and help, regretting spending one moment on you.

Most people are grateful for attention and discussion. You are constantly here to ask questions and then argue. Not a way to live, but its your life.

Id advise any AMHD members to consider crissymarie's history here before spending too much time trying to help.

Welcome to the ignore bin.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2008, 09:23 AM

I was with a dancer I won't say dated because she had a real boyfriend and it wasn't me but I asked her how she would make a lot of money and she told me she would have to act like she actually care about the guys.
    Most of the guys are lonely and most just want a girl to pay attention to them. If you see someone that comes in all the time get to know his name and act like you care about his day. When you see him act like you missed him and you are SOOOOO happy he is there because the night was so lame until he came in. And if you can make it clap then make it clap.

Dec 11, 2008, 10:39 AM

Sheesh... tempers flaring! Lol

To generalize.. I would say the "avg Joe" will be the best tipper. The people with lots of money are generally cheap (hence, that's why they have lots of money! Lol)

As said above, pay attention, lots of eye contact, smile, etc... pretend like you want this guy to ask you out on a date.

Dec 15, 2008, 11:15 AM

So, where that pic? Lol
    stripperblogger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2009, 03:56 AM
    Hi,

I used to work as a stripper and I have earned a fair amount of money in that time.
    I must tell you that believe it or not being a stripper is very much a sales job. There are certain ways of asking questioning and ways to build rapport with your customers to encourage them to spend more money.

I have found a great blog on this topic and I think from my experience it seems very spot on.(click on link below) let me know what you think. Candice xx
    Stripper Tips
    MiaRobbins Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 07:32 AM
    Hi Thank you for that it is a great site... also great is Jessica s & step strip success
    Quote Originally Posted by stripperblogger View Post
    hi, It is a great site thank you

I used to work as a stripper and I have earned a fair amount of money in that time.
    I must tell you that believe it or not being a stripper is very much a sales job. There are certain ways of asking questioning and ways to build rapport with your customers to encourage them to spend more money.

I have found a great blog on this topic and I think from my experience it seems very spot on.(click on link below) let me know what you think. Candice xx
    Stripper Tips

Jul 21, 2009, 07:33 AM
    Hi Thank you for that it is a great site... also great is Jessica s 7 step strip success
    Quote Originally Posted by stripperblogger View Post
    hi, It is a great site thank you

Stripper Tips

Oct 8, 2009, 02:25 AM
    If you really want to make the most out of your 2 months, you need sales class with strippers in mind
    The best "class" /book that I have read has to be Jessica Simmonds 7 Step Strip Success . She taught me how to make money

Good Luck Mia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to be a dancer, but , I don't know where to start [ 13 Answers ]

Hey, I'm new on here, I'm 18 and I have a passion for dancing. I do hiphop, but I'm also caucasian.I want to go big with my dancing, when I dance, everything else disappears. If you have any suggestions on hepling me become a professional dancer, I would really appreciate it!:)

To be a Exotic Dancer. [ 17 Answers ]

I was just wondering what's it like to be a Exotic Dancer? I use to think about doing it but I guess I'm scared. :confused:

Exotic, funky, and unique adult beverage ideas needed [ 19 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I've been nominated to handle the alcoholic beverages at an upcoming wedding. The bride wants everything to be a little (well alot) on the unique side. This is a beach wedding, so I was thinking a tiki bar set-up. One request she had was for Red Sangria Punch. Thanks to Karma...

Exotic Long Stemmed Roses [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about roses that come from I think the rainforest, they are super long I'm not sure exactly how long but Im assuming about 5 ft and longer. Christina aguilera brought them on the Ellen Degeneres show a while ago. Thank you Nichole

View more questions Search